£2200 for fastening 10 bolts

Some.
--
Aisle oven ice bitters are chasm!

I would have persevered in the face of that barrage of expense.

ugeot.
WTF? I replaced the injectors on a Mondeo for a fraction of that.
-- Imagine you are a child in your mother's womb, can you detect light? Only during ballet practice.
On 08/11/2016 17:15, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

20% at a guess:-)
--
Adam

On 08/11/2016 17:15, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Everyone I drive past knows mine!
Mike

Yep - but they don't know where you live.

Easy enough to follow him.
And in America, you can easily look that up.
And why would you care if people knew your reg and your address?
--
When you own Llamas... spit happens

On 09/11/2016 19:09, Judith wrote:

Every time I go along a residential street I see cars in driveways no one covers their number plates. I don't understand how connecting a car registration to an address is helping criminal activity.
Mike
On Thursday, 10 November 2016 08:47:03 UTC, Muddymike wrote:

judith once said that he would report my reg number to Humberside plod in connection with hanging around school entrances, drug deals and ram raiding.
On 10/11/2016 09:06, Simon Mason wrote:

How does that apply to hiding a link between your reg and address??
Mike

Hopefully if someone made up that sort of shit, the police would do them for wasting their time.
--
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are:
"Why is it doing that?", "Where the hell are we?", and "Oh Shit!"

It would be interesting to see what they did on that.
Unlikely he would actually be silly enough to try it tho, its just another silly troll.

There are enough mad people on the Internet that it is not wise to provide any clues as to your address.
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 22nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3182
I don't have an attitude problem.
On 09/11/2016 19:09, Judith wrote:

142 Tranby lane Anlaby Hull HU10 7EJ
According to the A + A invoice.
Does the car have a tracker and immobiliser ?.
On Thursday, 10 November 2016 16:01:33 UTC, Andrew wrote:

It is NOT in Hull - this is the correct address.
142 Tranby Lane Anlaby East Riding of Yorkshire HU10 7EJ
A 12 year old rusty Alfa isn't worth stealing.
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10

More importantly, do they work? Remember, the subframe fell apart....
--
Stress is the conflict which occurs when your mind prevents your body from beating the living daylights out of whoever got in your way.

Nothing even remotely like £2200 for fastening 10 bolts.
Not £475 for fastening 10 bolts either.
On 08/11/16 16:52, Simon Mason wrote:

£10 for fastening 10 bolts.
£2190 for removing old sub frame, positioning car over new one and dealing with anything that got in the way.
On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 20:01:50 UTC, Tim Watts wrote:

Yes - here was the old one and its replacement.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwxE4onXUAAVgTi.jpg
On 08/11/2016 16:52, Simon Mason wrote:

The labour is only a portion of that ... £472 You are paying for fitting of subframe, adjusting tracking, fitting handbrake A lot more than just tightening 10 bolts