2 Hour time delay switch

I have seen so many peopel that worry needlessly about their hot water. from people who think that a half filled kettle or having a shower insyead of a bath will save the planet, to people who think that solar water heaters on theior rooves will save half their heating costs - when its half their water heating costs.

I use the same ampunt of hot water summer and winter, In summer I use virtually no oil at all. In winter I use over 250l a WEEK

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I am glad I am not the only one with an incurably poorly insulated house!

Reply to
Roger Hayter

My house is VERY well insulated. Its just BIG

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher