Subject Author Posted Replies

I found this very funny
Hosts Helen Walsh (Amy Poehler) and Tina Fey introduce three contestants (Bobby Moynihan, Taran Killam, Kenan Thompson) to their future second wives. [Season 41, 2015] #SNL Subscribe to SNL:...
11
11

Race to the bottom
I never was impressed by American building standards but this is scary Are you getting a new house built? or adding an addition to your existing home?.. This is a must watch video. With the price of...
96
96

Diana Ross
well who would have thought she couldn't sing in tune....not bad for 78 though ....
11
11

OTish:Petrol thefts
With the cost of fuel and stories of fuel theft rising again, I found myself briefly wondering how the scrotes know they have a full tank worth stealing (do they still siphon it ?) ? Or do they just...
18
18

CDM-T lighting
I just improved the local shops spirts display lighting. The old girl on the right was still working but a bit dim. Brilliant CRI and can never be replaced by LED to give the same lighting qualities
8
8

pan a demic ......
hhhaaaa what a tosser Charlie Mullins, founder of Pimlico Plumbers, joins Breakfast with Stephen and Anne to discuss Brits returning to the workplace. Watch on TV: Freeview 236, Sky 515, Virgin 626...
3
3

Does expanding foam conduct electricity before it dries?
Does expanding foam conduct electricity before it dries? Would it be safe for it to come into contact with live electrical wires before it sets?
13
13

Aqualisa Aquatique concealed shower
I am having trouble fitting a new cartridge in my Aqualisa Aquatique Concealed shower. Mangaged to refit the cartridge (fitting the “O” ring was a nightmare) but now having trouble with the...

Opening up a PVR remote controller
The remote controller for my Humax HDR-FOX T2 PVR was getting very 'iffy', especially the much-used OK button, so I got a fully-functional and programmable genuine replacement, which works fine and as...
26
26

TOT passwords
Today I had proposed password being rejected as suitable because it had 3 consecutive (horizontal) letters on a qwerty keyboard anywhere in the password ("qwe" or "wer" etc. ). This was in a strong...
10
10

Glass Shower screen plastic hinges
Hi, I have a glass shower screen with plastic hinges, one of which has broken. Can replacements be bought or is it s new screen needed? Like this:...
2
2

Warm roof cold roof
My little semi is in need of extra roof insulation. It is a small loft as the roof is coomed/scillion ceilings upstairs, so the sloping part of the ceiling (25% of the area), will have to be done...
8
8

haaaaaa
Watch on TV: Freeview 236, Sky 515, Virgin 626 Listen on DAB+ Radio Download the GB News App to watch live wherever you are, catch up with all our shows and get the latest news from the GBN family....
8
8

OT: question about satnav
Is the journey time on a satnav based on (a) a test drive of the route, (b) an assumption about average speeds or (c) the speed limit. The reason I ask is that I was driving on a motorway then dual...
13
13

cool knob
opensource smart knob. demonstration <>and making of <> Introducing the SmartKnob View: an open-source input device with software-configurable endstops, virtual detents, haptic touch feedback, and a...
6
6