Subject Author Posted Replies

DAMP PROBLEMS TIPS ON MOULD CONDENSATION
ANY ADVICE NEEDED ON ALL RELATED DAMP ISSUES PLEAES CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE nhs information on mould a link on my website where we have posted roughly 20 articles on damp and mould tips advice
26
26

I have £250 to blow on an Inverter Welder
Any Recommendations? Ta
6
6

Atomic energy toy
Kinda makes a mockery of the little slightly might be possibly dangerous things that H&S goes for nowadays, I guess they're bored. The Gilbert Atomic Energy Lab - dubbed as the world's most dangerous...
75
75

OT Petrol pipe to petrol tank
SWMBO's Amica car was smelling of petrol and I tracked it down to a split in the petrol pipe that goes from the filler to the tank itself. It's a corrugated pipe some 40 mm diam and fixed to the tank...
21
21

USB V, I and mAhr meter
Handy little gadget: dp/B00M7TA2D2 Other similar devices are available for less but they use 7 segment LED displays. With the limited power availabilty on USB you don't want your meter soaking up...
16
16

Fake TV burglar deterrent
Why not just leave the real TV on? FakeTV – The Burglar Deterrent FakeTV – The Burglar Deterrent
35
35

$10000cash.
Begin additional job. Earn up to $10000 additional cash. Trusted employer. Daily payments guarantee. 1. Register at: and follow instructions to activate work place. 2. Post offers (variety of ways)....
4
4

Battery & charger question
A friend who is having a hip op has been lent a battery powered bath lift. (Like this: ) Unfortunately they've lost/mislaid the charger. I had a look at it and it's a sealed 12 lead battery (6Ah I...
32
32

Levelling surface of brick wall
Still flogging away at lining the chimney opening. One side is done (again) but this was fairly straightforward. It was roughly 7mm out of true top to bottom (double glazing packers are really good as...
6
6

SOT: BBC Internet Radio
SOT: because I'm building an internet radio from/for a Raspberry Pi Does anyone know of a definitive list of BBC Radio URLs? I'm going round and round web sites that describe why they've switched off...
24
24

Meile dishwasher G1225SC rinse air problem
The rinse aid light is permanently on. I have replaced the flap seal, to no avail, refilled the reservoir, the problem remains. Any ideas please?
1
1

Check wiring please
Would some kind body check this wiring for me. I am looking to have the flood and the other light both come on if either of the two PIRs are tripped. Apologies for messy diagram hopefully it can be...
15
15

Insulating loft room?
I have a loft conversion I intend to re insulate. Im thinking of removing the plasterboard to the pitched roof and using 50mm Kingspan or similar between the trusses leaving a air space between the...
31
31

Ladder for loft use
I'm after a ladder to get into the loft (not a loft-ladder). Looks like a Lyte DIY Double Extension Ladder 2.2m - 3.7m should do the trick - anyone any experience with this brand? Although Screwfix...
21
21

OT: "Locked" mobile (Sony w800i)
Had this since new in 2006. Since being given a work mobile, it's only been used as my PCs SMS portal (via bluetooth). Last worked in November. Been kept charged all the time. Out of curiosity, when...
9
9