Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Mega brothel
Anyone watch the German megabrothel program? Watched about half of it, got bored, went to bed.
2
2

New Ladder
My ladder is one of the combination type, so OK up to windows but no more. My neighbours' ladders are both rather rickety now, so I'd like to buy a good one that we can all use. Thinking of getting a...
4
4

OT FreeCell game 11982
Is this the famous one that cannot be solved?
9
9

Rodent deterrent
A bit bit of rat business in the back yard. They've nibbled a hole in the bottom edge of the shed door. Will a 1mm thick sheet of mild steel fixed to the lower face of this door going to discourage...
5
5

Aldi ladder
Anyone have any experience of the quality of these ladders? Shop for Baby, DIY, Kitchen, Cycling, Sports, Tvs, Home & Garden online. Shop for Baby, DIY, Kitchen, Cycling, Sports, Tvs, Home & Garden...
4
4

JTF? Hot tub deaths?
They are in effect a miniature swimming pool and have to be treated as such. Even more dangerous because the water temperature is higher. So they need filtration and chlorination to be safe. Plus lots...
13
13

Don't look at this whilst eating your breakfast
25
25

That stool...
Since a few people seemed to like it, I though an article on making one might be handy. As I did not have any photos of the build, I did a step by step in sketchup: (As usual feel free to fix typos...
6
6

IKEA wireles chargers
Welcome to IKEA. Discover affordable furniture and home furnishing inspiration for all sizes of wallets and homes. Shop online or find a store near you.
4
4

Strange hole in bog floor
As mentioned earlier there is a hole in my bog floor at work. I've finally got around to emptying the stagnant water and detritus within so I can have a good look but i'm no wiser. It has plainly been...
2
2

OT: Dry Cleaners - you have been warned.....
Working in a dry cleaners yesterday. I asked if they ever got any 'unusual' stains. "We get quite a lot that claim it was yoghurt..." So now you know...
5
5

The ladder line antenna feeder, more.
On dropping the ladder feed down, I was able to get a better look at my ladder spacers, made from plastic milk bottle material. Someone suggested the UV would have affected them, but they did appear...
16
16

Covering spalled rustic bricks
Either side of our front door, we have two columns of rustic bricks, which protrude from the general brick wall about half a brick. They begin at ground level and progress all the way up to a (rather...
1
1

long weekend..
starts here.....mifi working well in south ayrshire .......sun shining
8
8

Poor toilet flush fixed
Or at least it seems so.... I happened to catch the toilet cistern not quite fully emptying one time with the lid removed. When I have watched it previously, it always seemed to fully empty. Further...
1
1