Subject Author Posted Replies

Masonry
I have been trying my hand at some masonry recently and found that when I wear hoodwink protective goggles I make a mess...is this mormal?
2
2

Sppoky drain taps ...
Following a pre-season bleed and test run, I've noticed my combi boiler pressure dropping slowly. I was preparing myself for an empty expansion vessel (which I repressurised a few years ago). Then by...
4
4

Sure fire way to drain outside tap pipe run.
We have an long outside pipe run to the outside tape, at an estimate 4m. It has quite a 'drop' on it, perhaps 1.5m over the 4m. While the tap has a small drain screw, which I always use, and of course...
7
7

PupDup
Our website is the best place to watch your favorite shows lets you to watch and download free episodes anytime and enjoy browsing.

Stove fan
I recall a comment on stove fans that sit on top of wood/multifuel stoves but cannot now trace it. Anyone else remember it or who commented please? I've been looking at some on-line and they appear to...
14
14

Controls for electric blanket
The setting is set to high for the blanket but the temp is nothing like it used to be, more like the low setting temp. The temp is adjusted by a rotating dial 1-9. If I can get the control apart as...
7
7

Diplomat/SMEG ADP 8242 Dishwasher
Hello all... Our dishwasher has developed a leak from the main motor / dra in pump interface i.e. where the motor spindle enters the white plastic pum p unit. I have removed the pump from the machine...
2
2

Potterton Suprima fault
I've seen it suggested that the Suprima gas valve has two coils but I can't find any detail on how it works. I wondered if one is for start and one for run? Our boiler is lighting, but then...
16
16

Hello is this the home of the Muppets?
Judging by the posts of today, maybe it is! Now its like this. I have a shed door that used to open fine, but now as it opens it hits the concrete outside. I think the concrete its built on has heaved...
6
6

My ruined credit rating
I've had the max 999 rating for over a year now, but since I put £1300 0 onto three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nosediv e to ---->...
2
2

Where to buy high-security euro-cylinder locks at a good price, and in a secure way?
Good day - can anyone recommend where I can obtain euro cylinder door locks (preferably kite marked, 2-star or 3-star) at good prices, and in a secure way. Buying on eBay or Amazon doesn't seem secure...
3
3

Where to buy decent euro cylinder door looks at a good price, in a secure way?
Good day - can anyone recommend where I can obtain euro cylinder door locks ( preferably kite marked, 3-star) at good prices and in a secure way. Buyi ng on eBay or Amazon doesn't seem a secure way to...
8
8

Riverside cottage 8
With first fix approaching I suppose it was inevitable that a weekend telegraph puff on the Gerberit multifunction toilet should be spotted:-( Has anyone priced these things?
4
4

Free money Pt2
Spend £160 - only pay £105. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwj8kDUWQAAWfFV.jpg

OT: how quickly should a kettle turn off
Just bought a new 3kw Breville kettle, currently on offer at ?20 from Sainburys. Trying it out with the max 1.7 L water, it boiled like crazy for a full 45 seconds before finally turning itself off....
16
16