Subject Author Posted Replies

Glow worm space saver mk2
Hi Just moved into a house with the above boiler. It's working well but I don't seem to be able to set the timer to turn the hot water and heating on and off separately. Is this just because the...
2
2

OT: question for Health & Safety rebels
Jar of sandwich piccalilli - best before Jan 2013. Safety button intact. Ingredients: cauliflower, onions, sugar, gherkins, spirit vinegar, maize starch, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, red peppers,...
7
7

Repairing screw holes when selling and moving out?
This.
47
47

aeg 76810
Hi, we have an AEG washing machine code 76810, getting an error message E50 and 5 beeps also tripped the rcd 3 times , replaced brushes just over a year ago and rechecked them and they are fine. Any...

Ot: Do people evber realise when they totally contraduc themselves.?
(Brian: Its a video, in which a policeman stops a van with a red and white cross on it, presumably broadcasting the song 'Jerusalem', in Stoke. Where there is a by-election. The policeman starts by...
6
6

Apprentice Challenge
Where can I find a left-handed single 13 amp socket?
18
18

Mystery pool of water in the bathroom.
My neighbour has a pool of water that mysteriously appears on her bathroom floor at random times usually once or twice a week. It appears on the floor in the 18" space between the toilet and the bath...
26
26

Spacer Patress
I have been trying all the usual suspects but cannot find exactly what I wa nt. It is a spacer to go behind a normal switch or socket plate mounted on a flush box to push it out further from the...
10
10

OT . The Tweel.
Soon to hit the road? Tweel - Wikipedia
6
6

Fixing deep back box for shower isolator
We live in a 1960s semi-detached dormer bungalow, the internal walls of which seem to be made of something like an egg-box construction. There's a 45A double pole switch for the shower mounted outside...
21
21

Re: What is this tune?
Difficult to say from only 8 seconds of an intro. Why don't you say where you got it? Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never...
11
11

[OT] Google cardboard on Youtube
I came across a few videos on Youtube which can be viewed using Google cardboard. I haven't heard of Google cardboard before although I now see it's been around for about a year. Is this worth getting...
7
7

Use of LPG for heating, tank siting
The house that I'm about to buy is not on mains gas and has an LPG tank for the (Keston) boiler and the hob. I haven't had to deal with LPG before so know nothing about it, but have happily worked...
19
19

Indaux drawer front brackets
Do especially anyone make a replacement draw front brackets to replace the indaux type that break too easy ?

Football Boot Stud Thread
Hi guys A colleague of mine came in cursing this morning cos his lad has stripped the thread on the insert in his football boot (£150 pair!). I told him for that price I'd expect Ronaldo's socks...
2
2