Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Craftsman Bar oil stopped
Greets to humans, get lost to spammers. I have a relatively new Craftsman 20" model Number 944.411460. The bar oil has ceased to flow when it is running. If I take the chain and bar off, and tip the...
4
4

Air Compressor Doesn't Keep Up
6 hp 33 gallon Craftsman Oil Free Air Compressor 240V. I got this unit used, was previously used for spray paint duty by a homeowner, so it did not get much service. Looks new, actually. It takes...
7
7

how are hammer drills with chisel bits at cutting bolts?
How well do the el cheapo hammer drills with chisel bits do at cutting off nuts and bolts? I've got some in very inaccessible places where I can't get any tool but an air chisel of an electric hammer...
4
4

Husqvarna 1983 24R Brushcutter gears
Hi folks, my trusty old 1983 brushcutter has decided to strip the drive gear in the gearhead. Husqvarna no longer seem to carry this part, (501 78 44-01), but looking at exploded part diagrams seems...

terms common to cabinet design and construction
Terms Common to Cabinet Construction and Hardware Adjustable Shelf ? Shelf that can be added or removed, with varying positions possible. Backplate ? Usually a metal plate, often decorative, fitting...

Framing nailers
I'm thinking of buying a Porter-Cable FC350A framing nailer. Does anyone know if it will accept the Paslode full round head nails that are in a clipped head configuration. Lowes has a hand out that...

electric impact wrench repair advice and questions
Got a nice, approx yr old Chicago Electric impact wrench I bought on Ebay. Yesterday, it quit, and I need to fix it. Harbor Freight doesn't even want to hear the word repair, on these. Seems Chicago...
2
2

Compressor air filter water separator
I have a Craftsman air filter water separator that separated water ok in the beginning but is letting it through now. I've disassembled the unit and the 50 micron element is the only possible problem...
1
1

Power Jack Problems with Laptop, Especially HP!
Are you having to fiddle around with the DC Plug to get tour laptop to boot up only to make a sudden move and it powers off? Laptop on your knee, you boot up your laptop only to find halfway through...

Remodel your own kitchen
Hey, if I can do it, anyone can. How to Prepare for new Cabinets: Before you begin ordering cabinets, stop and make a list of the things your old kitchen was missing, such as a lazy-susan or tall...

unusual tool
Back in the '80's my employer gave me an unusual pair of Pliers as a gift. It was an adjustable Plier but the unusual thing about it is that it was built like an adjustable wrench. It had the wheel...

Eager Beaver 282 - Oil/Gas Mix ??
Eager Beaver 282 - Oil/Gas Mix ?? I own a Eager Beaver 282 Weed Eater. I would like to know what is the oil-gas mixture ratio that Im supposed to supply. Thanks.

Looing to buy a totaled out 03 Pathfinder.. Any BodyMen out there for advice
This is at a body shop down the road. It is a 03 Pathfinder LE loaded with everything. 15K miles from a town 30 miles away. This car took a hit on the driver side. It took out the left finder it did...

Thin Wall Sockets
Hi All, Any idea who produces Thin Wall Sockets, after a 18mm socket for a car alternator. Cheers, J
2
2

Electric Power Washer Surging
My electric power washer wont hold pressure when I attach a nozzle to the wand. Instead it surges; motor on, motor off, motor on, motor off. If I remove the nozzle, the motor comes on and pumps water...
2
2