Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Could it be my sewage ejector basin leaking
I have a basement sewage ejector pump. One day, the sewage water overfilled at the outside of the lid of the pit, and the shower water didn't drain any more. Obviously the sewage ejector pump was not...

Air Compressor usage & size
Hello, I just received a "Speedy Sprayer" made by the 'W R Brown Corporation' from my uncle's estate. I'm not entirely convinced it will be of any use other than for paint or pesticide spraying and...
3
3

Pressure Washer not putting out
My porter cable washer puts out water but no power to the spray. Been sitting about a year.. No kink in the hose tell me what it is.. Getting my house painte this week and I need to wash it..

Anybody want to make a trade?
I have a Porter Cable (model number upon request) drill/driver. I have four batteries and a charger (which I've been informed is obsolete) So when the currently installed battery and the next one in...
1
1

is this group still active and grinder question
Is this group still active? I have an angle grinder branded NAPA built by Ingersol Rand its got model 65-720-b on the tag. I need the bevel gear for this any ideas of where to get it?
2
2

Mixing weights of oil
I have serveral qts. of 10-30 and serveral qts. of 10-40 , all pennzoil. Can I mix them together without causing any harm? Thanks for any reply
1
1

Gear Jumps in Renault Megan Car
I have Renault Megan 2003 model and some times Gear light comes and I stop and start again, no problem. What is the reason please? Does it need oil changing in the gear box? Rajinder

Lawnmower
I have a sprint 40 Model 10D902 Type 0153 B1 Code 04012752 Problem uneven sound. Engine labours. Emits black smoke. Spark plug soots over very quickly. Uses alot of fuel Clearly the fuel mix is too...
2
2

Which nail gun for fencing job?
Hi, I've just come across this group today and was wondering if anyone can offer some advice. We are about to put up a 2m high close board fence, 14m long. Not a particulary big job, but having...

Where is everybody?
There must be someone out there with some chit chat. What have you been working on? I changed the air filter on my truck and when I was putting the cover back on I dropped a wing nut and it went into...
1
1

Craftsman Roll Away Chest Stuck Locked
I bought a craftsman toolchest last night and when I got it home I opened the drawers and then closed them and locked the chest. Now I cannot unlock the chest. I have the key that came with the chest,...
7
7

TV REPAIR?
My home burned recently and I lost everything. Because of the massive expenses I had to go to a pawn shop and get a television. It is a 32" RCA Enetertainment Series. It worked fine for a couple of...
1
1

Rockwell 34-710
I have an opportunity to buy a Rockwell 34-710 tabel saw aka Super 10, for $100. It's in reasonably good shape for what I think is a 25yo saw. I can't find much about it at the Dalta/Rockwell site or...

Stanley T31 Brad Nailer.....
All, I am looking for some parts or advice on how to fix a barely used Stanley T31 Brad Nailer. It was my late fathers so I guess there is some attachment on my part to his tools that i remember him...
1
1

CAM Electric - Union City, TN - www.craigmcmanus.biz
CAM Electric - Union City, TN and Residential Service Electrical Wiring Control Systems Lighting Systems Backup Generators and Emergency Power Systems Signs (Neon signs and other lighted signs)...