Wing mirrors on cars

Well you've snipped again, so f*ck off and play with the children who can't operate a newsreader.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Nope. I haven't :P)

Reply to
soup

A "1 in 3 hill" was easy to imagine, you ascended 1 foot for every 3 feet you went horizontally, although I think it should have been for every 3 foot of road.

But the new signs we have in the UK like "25%" are really illogical. I'd imagine a 100% slope to be a vertical cliff, but it's not, its a 45 degree slope.

Why don't they just put up signs in terms everyone would understand, degrees! Everyone knows what 20 degrees looks like.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Reply to