Why they wear masks in Pakistan

Muggles should not travel there
https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I would not object to calling that guy a mask nazi !
The video looks a little faked to me ... but funny just the same. thx Ed.
I was just at the liquor store - everyone was masked - noone was bitching. Yesterday at the roadside drive-in - for fries & ice cream after a day at the beach - - staff + 1 customer masked - everyone else just keeping their distance & chatting amicably ... why all the fuss about friggin' masks ! ? ... seems like the folks who want to believe that the virus is a nothing-burger are the same folks who want to start world war 3 over Not Wearing masks ... .. geeeze chill out people. John T.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 07/22/2020 04:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1836207/1-shuttlecock-burqa-retains-popularity-pakistan
It should get interesting in the European countries:
https://www.dw.com/en/where-are-burqa-bans-in-europe/a-49843292
"You can't wear a burqa mandated by religious law but you have to wear a face mask mandated by our secular law."
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask <https://www.cp24.com/news/fatal-police-involved-shooting-started-with-assault-call-over-mask-at-ontario-grocery-store-opp-1.5025475?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D89563 1
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 7/22/2020 10:23 PM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

BULLSHIT!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!
Gil

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling illegal cigarettes.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:25:15 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I like that you think you're using any kind of logic. That made me laugh. :-)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Not my logic. That is what BLM uses for logic.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:42:05 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

No. That is what you say BLM uses for logic, but 1 + 1 = 6 at your house.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Are you stupid or just arguing. I know what they say about the thugs who were fighting with the cops instead of just cooperating.
If a cop tried to arrest you, would you fight with him or call a lawyer?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 22:00:44 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Who are "they"? What are "they" saying that you find so compelling?

Like 99.9999% of any population, if I was being restrained in such a way that I knew my life was ebbing away, I would struggle. You would, too, even if you think you wouldn't. It's a basic human instinct.
When George Floyd had a knee on his neck and could barely manage to say, "I can't breathe", do you think he should have rummaged around for a phone so he could call a lawyer? In your world, is that what happens? In your world, does everyone have a lawyer on speed dial?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 7/25/20 12:29 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:

Maybe the fentanyl and methamphetamine drugs clouded George's judgement but you won't wind up on the ground if you don't resist arrest.
Go to the station peacefully and then call your lawyer.  Is that so hard?
FWIW, resisting arrest almost NEVER works out well for the perp.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 7/25/2020 6:49 AM, Joe wrote:

Yeah, but it makes for good TV when they show it later.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:23:36 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Maybe so, but the article you linked doesn't support your claim. Did you post the wrong link?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

I am just using the BLM logic. If you are killed fighting with the police, you were "murdered" for whatever prompted the original incident, whether it is selling untaxed cigarettes or passing fake money. In this case, it started over a dispute about masks.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 20:24:22 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

If you make a stupid claim and you follow it with a link to some article, it seems reasonable to assume that the article will support the claim. Would you like to take a second pass?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

I will agree you are right if you agree Floyd wasn't killed for passing fake money and Garner wasn't killed over "loosies". They were both killed because they decided to fight it out with the cops, just like the guy in Ontario. They can all rot in hell and I am not going to shed a tear and I am not going down town to riot.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:45:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

IMO, Floyd and Garner were killed by overenthusiastic cops, not "because they decided to fight it out". When you realize that you're being killed, do you accept death quietly just because it's a cop who's doing it? Actually, I'd say both of those guys demonstrated incredible self-restraint even though they knew they were going to die for no reason.

Most cops who kill people on duty get away with it for various reasons, but for the few who get convicted and go to prison, it's not pretty, from what I hear. Ex-cops in prison aren't treated very well by the rest of the prison population, but that's what I call justice.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The comments are hilarious. :-)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.