Very OT: Bindi Irwin (Crocodile Hunter's Daughter) at 15 YO

Kind of creepy that an adult man would post something like this in a home repair group.

Reply to
Lab Lover

What I find creepy why someone would propagate anything from the Huffington Post.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

There's your problem. Nobody was "fixated." Except you for some reason. The subject header says it all.

Reply to
Vic Smith

I am sure you are correct, thanks for helping me see the error in my thinking.

Reply to
Lab Lover

It is reassuring to have the input of an expert on such matters.

Based upon your contribution, I have changed my opinion and now say there is nothing creepy, at all, with a group of old men discussing the appearance of an unrelated minor child in a public, worldwide, home repair forum.

Reply to
Lab Lover