Re: Best glue for clear plastic refrigerator drawer

Try a plastic welder clean up drawer and use ABS welding rod.

Reply to
miker00012

LOOK AT THE DATE

Reply to
philo

I know but it still applies. I am not dumb!! It is still is valid info.

Reply to
miker00012

The best solution is to watch the side of the road and get a drawer from a junk fridge. If this is Whirlpool there are really only a few drawers.

Reply to
gfretwell

I would use Crazy Glue.

Reply to
trader_4

Probably methylene chloride, or GOOP.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

My vegetable bin had a crack at the corner that went down the side. I used E6000 glue and so far it is holding together well. Just make sure you let the glue dry for a few days before you put it back in the refrigerator because the glue smell while it is drying will affect your food. I called the glue customer help line and they told me once it is dry, there should be no problem using the glue for a food bin. So just make sure it is dry before using it and putting it back in the refrigerator.

Reply to
ffmp

Reply to
Laura Kuhl - Soul2SoulReadings