Ouch! cracked Plasma TV front glass

Why did you use the term SFB in this thread? SFB usually means shit for brains. Why did you call somebody SFB when they were posting correct information?

If your use of SFB did not stand for shit for brains then what was your intended meaning?

Reply to
Duesenberg

Panasonic *IS* the parent company. You said it was Matsushita, which is false, and then went on your rant. I don't expect an apology. STFU, would be enough.

Reply to
krw

Actually there IS. The Sonly XEL-1 OLED TV was introduced and sold in

2008-2009 in select markets (including Canada). At just under $3.000 for an 11 inch display it was not a big seller - but the picture had fantastic contrast and viewing angle - it's only real problem was primary colour reproduction accuracy
Reply to
clare

I do when I pay my income tax. There is a line on the form for that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That was very true of the CRT set with 525 lines. With flat screen technology and high definition, you get good quality even at close distance on big screens. That is why the big ass 55" and up are so popular.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Panasonic is the 2008 renamed matsuSHITa which was long the parent company SFB. Regardless of what name they call themselves now they still make shit products.

Reply to
Pete C.

Yes, limited distribution, insane price, anything but mainstream. If you go looking for a TV in your local electronics retailer today your choices are basically plasma or LED backlit LCD, or DLP based projectors of course.

Reply to
Pete C.

So you freely admit that you're liar. Fair enough.

Reply to
krw

I did the same with a 19" and posted the fix on an electronics forum and was chewed on because I used "the wrong type capacitor" for a switching power supply. It is still working after 2+ years! A__holes!

Reply to
Bob_Villa

You prove again and again that you're a SFB. The company history clearly shows matsuSHITa as the parent company up until the 2008 name change.

Reply to
Pete C.

It's not my fault that you're *that* dense; too stupid to even use Google.

Reply to
krw

Troll... *plonk*

Reply to
Pete C.

Aw, poor baby had a public tantrum.

Reply to
krw

Did you use a green one instead of black? Disk-shaped ceramic instead of tubular?

The world wants to know!

It might be time for an update to your post from two years ago.

Reply to
HeyBub