OT: What's the point of a laundry basket?

Burglarize. Going forward. Meeting with.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You walk it on two corners.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Gave.

Why are house designers so thick? Do they not realise people need to put stuff in them?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No, just human. Only computers never forget.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You wash clothes in the sink? That sounds tedious.

Or are you a nudist?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If it's bumped by moving it around the house, no problem. But if it's been upright in a vehicle for 50 miles, best to let it settle.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, and freezer were all free. I drove to someone 10 miles away giving them away (different person each time), slid it into the back of my car, drove home with it, then slid it into the house. Are Americans wimps aswell as being fat?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Huh?

Hmm....

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

"Well, this isn't quite right. We know this isn't the service you expect from us, and for that we apologise. We've made some suggestions below for places and things you might find useful."

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I didn't even grin.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Oh my god, so you actually put the clothes in a container, take them out of that container and place them in another one, carry that to the machine, take them out again and put them in the machine.... I just put the clothes in the machine.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I was told to do all that stuff repeatedly during childhood. I got out of that mess and take off my clothes in front of the washing machine.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd