OT: Parking lots reveal patrons

Some may recall that I've been approached twice in Home Depot parking lots by what I though were would-be muggers. After I unholstered my gun they both came up with complicated but believable excuses for not heeding my command to "Stop! Come no closer!" such as "Hey, man, I just wanted to borrow a cigarette (and I intend to light it with this-here tire iron)."

Anyway, last night I went to a new store, "Floor and Decor Outlets" to buy some el-cheapo laminate flooring for a spare bedroom ($0.49 / sq ft).

As I opened my car door and extended my foot, it landed on a pair of black, lacy, thong panties!

Definitely a different clientele.

----- Floor & Decor Outlets

Panties

HeyBub

Easy explanation: college girl, on way home for Christmas, stopped to get stuff for dorm room. They don't "pack" for a trip home, they "accumulate". It just fell out of the car when she was looking for her cell phone, credit card and shoes. Had to throw a pile of dirty clothes into the car so mom could do her laundry during vacation :o)

My house looked like a hurricane had blown through when daughter moved back to college after summer break.

We live in a neighborhood with lots of retirees, so ambulance sirens are heard fairly often. My husband always says, when he hears the siren, "Another one stepped on a banana peel." Husband was hospitalized for congestive heart failure after he quit taking BP meds, ended up with a stent. Went to visit him at the hospital one day, opened the car door, about to step out of the car....onto a banana peel. Boy, I picked it up quick and tossed it into the trash can.

I often see old folks at the grocery store wearing those specs they give out after cataract surgery....they made me swear off riding my bicycle in the neighborhood. The young ones speed and the old ones can't see. Rather take my chance with muggers :o)

Reply to
norminn

" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote in news:tZWdnQre0eYBDbbWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Another explanation: Lot Lizard expanding market area.

Reply to
Red Green

"HeyBub" wrote in news:jLWdnQO528DUF7bWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

You know, you can get some bucks for them on the Internet. Used condition brings a premium. Don't advertize as found at Wal Mart. Runs bid down.

What size? :-)

Reply to
Red Green

Be careful of cow patties, in the Dairy Queen parking lot.

Dead Muslims in the 7-11 parking lot (remember the old ad "oh, thank Heaven for seven eleven"?)

Maybe the panty lady got mugged?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

i once found my truck jimmied open after coming out of a movie. instead of being robbed, i had a net gain. they left a gym bag of dirty clothes and a camera bag with an expensive (at that time) film slr. i searched the camera bag and found the purchase receipt. i tracked down the store, who tracked down the owner, who mailed me proof that it was him. i mailed him back his camera, and to this day (about 20 years), i've never heard back from him with any type of thanks.

i've stopped holding my breath.

Reply to
charlie

nate

Reply to
N8N

Ingrate.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Can I have them? :)

Reply to
Metspitzer

Metspitzer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

they're size 20. B-)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

That's the old joke

Two guys in the locker room "hey Bob, when did you start wearing ladies panties"?

"When my wife found them under the seat of my car"

Reply to
gfretwell

But it is still funny

Reply to
Metspitzer

And that makes a difference exactly how?

--- aside

Saw a movie last night: The bachelor party.

Four dudes sneak off from LA to Las Vegas for a night of fun before one gets married two days hence.

Three of them wake up in a totally destroyed, 4-bedroom suite at Caeser's Palace. There's a chicken walking down the hall and a tiger (subsequently found to have been stolen from Mike Tyson's house) in the bathroom. There's a baby in a dresser drawer. One of the group has a missing tooth (the dentist). No one has any memory of what the best night of their life was like.

They soon discover one of their party, the putative groom, is missing. They leave to find him. The valet brings their car around; it's a Las Vegas police cruiser. Oh well. They drive off but soon hear some pounding from the trunk. It must be Dave, their missing buddy!

They stop. They run around. They open the trunk. A naked Chinaman jumps from the trunk, beats them with a tire iron, and runs away.

Then things get weird.

Reply to
HeyBub