OT: Just for fun

There are so many different people who post here, it never gets boring reading what everyone says and seeing how people see the same issues so differently.

For fun I took a personality test, and the results are accurate for me, and several other people I know who took the test, too.

Here are mine:

So, which one does it say you are, and is it accurate, too?

Reply to
Muggles

I'm

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

My oldest daughter is the same one.

Reply to
Muggles

I took the test before I looked at your results, therefore your link took me to my results -- not yours.

My results are "The logistician" ISTJ-T and I believe them to be accurate.

Just for my information I retook the test and answered maximum "Agree" to all questions and the result was "The Adventurer" ISFP-T and we have way too many of those here.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Hell I could have told you that if you would have just asked me. ;)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Cindy said she was the same one, too. Interesting. It does say this about it: "The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population."

I wonder if everyone here took the test, since there's a wide range of people who post here, if it would actually average out to being 13% of posters here are the same personality type?

Reply to
Muggles

Well, not really caring but somewhat curious about the questions, that's also the result if one answers no questions at all...

Reply to
dpb

Me too. Frank

Reply to
Frank

Results told me I'm a Meanie.

Reply to
Meanie

I already did that, you're the village idiot. The test apparently confirms it.

Reply to
trader_4

I'm

ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T)

It?s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population ? it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

Nothing Can Stop the Right Attitude From Achieving Its Goal

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

INTP, as usual.

Reply to