The Daring Dufas

From: The American Indians

Choke on a turkey bone.

Reply to
gonjah

Well Gonorrhea, there is always a P.L.L.C.F. around to make some snide, hateful comment during the holidays. Thanks for confirming your affliction with mental illness. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

LOL Really got you.

May your turkey be as dry and wrinkled as your old lady.

Reply to
gonjah

From the Americans: We are natural citizens, not Kenyans. We have been fairly elected, though perhaps by a bunch of dead guys from Chicago. Our stimulus plan will save the ecnomy. Our health care bill will take little wampum, and makum big healthy. Your Braves and Squaws will be required to buy health care, and support the youth till age 26. Our Nation's Leader, Michelle, said so. Now, go to California, smoke the peace joint, and eat all your 400 calorie school lunch.

.

From: The American Indians

Choke on a turkey bone.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Careful, Dufas has mint jelly, and is not afraid to use it.

.

LOL Really got you.

May your turkey be as dry and wrinkled as your old lady.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Golly, what amazingly hate filled people those of your ilk are. It must put a strain on you to constantly spew hate. I can't wait for your next horrid performance come Christmas. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

ROFLMAO!!

Reply to
Bernie Ward

Attribution corrected. Mormons are generally more polite than that. Takes a gonad to write old lady slams.

.

ROFLMAO!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Heh...heh...heh... the Mormon comes up with some good ones...once in a while.

Reply to
Brock O'bama

Asswipe moron's top-posting.

Reply to
gonlah

Sorry! My bad, I never read the whole thread. I just automatically scroll to the bottom and reply to whatever is there. I totally missed the mormon's contribution at the top.

Reply to
Brock O'bama

Attribution corrected.

.

Heh...heh...heh... the Mormon comes up with some good ones...once in a while.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks for punctuating that, correctly. Posessive form of moron.

.

Asswipe moron's top-posting.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I love it when I tick off some foul mouthed respondent without having to jump into the gutter with him.

Reply to
Frank

Oh shit. Now I've heard everything.

This from the idiot that consistently top-posts.

Go fu_k yourself and your moronic fairy tail of a religion. Go huff a hat and fu_k your niece.

Reply to
gonlah