OT: Guns in America

The law only applies if there's a pig in view.
--
Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his penis today at the playground!" Before the mother could raise a concern, "Sally went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's mum asked, "Really small, was it?" Sally replied, "No, salty." Mum fainted.

On 3/22/2016 7:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

I would suggest you actually read it and educate yourself.

You have conflicting laws. That's just pointless.
--
A British Engineer just started his own business in Afghanistan.
He's making land mines that look like prayer mats.
On 3/23/2016 3:25 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Your demonstrated lack of knowledge about your own laws makes your statement ridiculous.

Where is your middle name?
--
Carpe Foxum: Seize the Babe.

I agree all Muslims should be sent to Mars, no wait, the sun. Land them on the surface of the sun.

If we had guns it would be 46 times worse, like it is in the USA.

Hey, what about this? http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/company-creates-gun-that-looks-like-a-cellphone
--
Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 5:43:50 AM UTC-6, Mr Macaw wrote:

oddler-son-5743279/#ixzz42UXQNnip
People can argue for guns or against guns but the simple truth is that you can't keep criminals from getting what they want. They will find a way. Rem ember Prohibition? Remember the "war on drugs?" They weren't too successful were they? If tons of drugs can be smuggled in from around the world, guns would be even easier.
On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 22:37:56 -0600, rbowman wrote:

Heh. 'Hold mah beer an' watch this!'.
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 6:43:50 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

What do you care? When we've all shot each other, you can have the country back.
Cindy Hamilton
On 3/16/2016 2:13 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

I don't think he does care. He seems to just enjoy bitching.