OT: Guns in America

Silly pedant.
--
If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs, you may be a Muslim.

On 13/03/2016 20:45, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Tyre levers!?,,,er, no...erm, I always carry a bagful of tyre levers around with me..... Hmmm!!! :-)
--
Bod

Why are you so afraid of criminals? I have no urgent desire to protect myself.
--
Mary had a little skirt
With slits right up the sides
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 5:43:50 AM UTC-6, Mr Macaw wrote:

oddler-son-5743279/#ixzz42UXQNnip
People can argue for guns or against guns but the simple truth is that you can't keep criminals from getting what they want. They will find a way. Rem ember Prohibition? Remember the "war on drugs?" They weren't too successful were they? If tons of drugs can be smuggled in from around the world, guns would be even easier.