OT: Did you know “SUPERBUGS” are projec ted to kill more people than CANCER by 2050?

Your best defense against today's (and tomorrow's) global health threats is a strong immune system. Yet, too many still remain uninformed about the best protocols to prevent illness and defeat diseases like autoimmune disorders, cancer, heart disease and the looming threat of "superbugs," which are on pace to be MORE deadly than any other health condition.
It's time to give your immune system what it needs to protect your health!
https://immunedefensesummit.com

Just more utterly silly quackery.
On 2/16/19 9:55 AM, Bod F wrote:

All forms, Death by Medical is the leading killer. Taken in pieces, Hospital Infections are the forth leading killer.
I have had allopaths save my life three times. But now-a-days you really have to use a lot of discernment before you go to see them. Superbugs killed both my in-laws.
Customer of mine lost her mother due to a punctured colon from a colonoscopy. Anther lost her mother to rat poison (blood thinners) when she hit her head. Gee Wiz, where is any evidence/study that actually shows that rat poison increases longevity after a heart attack?
On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 12:02:57 AM UTC-5, T wrote:

Another lie. When you're seriously ill, call a hippie.
Taken

And you show your appreciation for them, for doctors, for medicine by coming here and spreading lies.
But now-a-days

When did this new wave come about? 2015? 2010? 1990?

A hallmark of the Trump method. Cherry pick some very limited data and ignore all the rest that shows otherwise. I don't know a single person, nor have I heard from anyone I know about someone they knew, that died from a superbug. So, superbugs must be just BS, a myth, made up to generate money. See how that works?

You sure have a lot of people that have problems around you, don't you? I'm sure there is plenty of scientific evidence complete with studies that show that warfarin works, but you'd have to actually read them and that would interfere with your anecdotal story telling, where you blame bad outcomes on whatever you please that agrees with your ignorant, biased views.
On 2/17/19 9:42 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Were these "unbiased" studies conducted by Warfarin Pharmaceutical Inc?
On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 9:55:09 AM UTC-5, Roger Wilco wrote:

Next time you're sick, don't turn to doctors and drugs that work. Go see a hippie. That's what Steve Jobs did.
On 2/17/2019 11:09 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Don't be silly.  There are better choices than the typical pharmaceutical dispensing MD and a hippie.

Not one that works there isnt.
On 2/17/19 6:55 AM, Roger Wilco wrote:

The study I saw, which have since been scrubbed from the web, was their application to the FDA to be accepted as a drug. The study had the typically target and control group. But both groups had to use intervention drugs when the folks got in trouble. Kind of destroys the test but they weren't just going to let them die.
So, the result was intertwined with all kinds of interventions. When you got to the conclusions page, and could sift through all the obfuscations, there was no difference between the control group with all its interventions and the target group with its interventions as well.
So, they use this deadly poison anyway. Me thinks that the number of folks killed by this drug are far greater than those saved by it. But where would you find such data ... (That was not a question.)
By definition, allopathic drugs are controlled dosages of poisons meant to have a beneficial effect on your body. Rat Poison has got to be the worst or best example, depending on how you want to look at it.
By the way, from an engineering standpoint, I have to add that values are designed to work with certain viscosity of fluids and don't always work so well when you go outside design parameters.

That is a lie.

Because it does save lives.
Me thinks that the number

You’re wrong.
But where would you find such data ... (That was not a

Another lie. What is used to treat cholera isn’t. And neither are antibiotics and vitamins and mineral supplements.

it is very easy for me to add each new address to my killfile. thank you for letting me know you latest one.
On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 11:32:47 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

Your killfiles are extensive. It's how people like you and Trump get to be the way you are. Shut out all that doesn't agree with your preconceived views. Turn instead to fringe sources that just confirm what you already "know".
On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 6:14:28 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

Where exactly is that defined? More misleading nonsense and always with the rat poison BS. How about salt, potassium or even water? All are necessary for life, but "poison" at high dosages if you take enough. And I suppose all the herbs and "natural" crap that people who believe your BS take are safe in whatever quantities you choose to ingest? No one ever died from taking those, right? At least the drugs have been tested.