OT: Destroy all mosquitoes!

James Wilkinson

No point in leaving the males and killing the females.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I said they should all be destroyed. I didn't say what method should be used. How on earth would it be easier to kill only one sex?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

We have one less annoying insect.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Can we do it without killing all the bees?

Reply to
gfretwell

I hate bees, they sting. Kill them too.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

How do you feel about food? Or are you going to hire Syrian immigrants to pollinate the crops?

Reply to
gfretwell

mini drones to the rescue!

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

The OP probably hates yellowjacket wasps and doesn't know the difference between them and bees.

Over the years I've been stung by wasps probably a dozen times. I've never been stung by a bee, and I have a large garden and am around bees quite a bit.

Reply to
Bud Frede

Don't worry, the whole honey business is killing all bees! :)

And I think it's actually an ISIS plot!

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

I've been stung ... usually when I do something stupid like try to check a hive without smoking them first .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Was you ever bit by a dead bee?

Reply to
Wade Garrett

So do scorpions, many spider species, wasps and ants, just to name a few. Should we eradicate all of them? If you can't handle a little stinging sensation, give up your man card. Though, I doubt you've ever received one.

Reply to
Meanie

Bees are harmless if not threatened. I've had many land on me without a problem.

Reply to
Meanie

Yes a few times, or a wasp, dunno which.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

You didn't know their stings could operate when they're dead? Just how ignorant are you?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Have you ever been bit by a dead person?

Reply to
Paintedcow

Why not make our world nicer to live in?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Try brushing one off your head not knowing what it is. Try putting your hand or bare foot on one you didn't spot.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Wind, other insects, some species of bird, ....

Why are you so stupid as to assume that magically, the stinging kind of insect would happen to be the one that pollinates everything?

Reply to
James Wilkinson