OT: Coolest sound ever - golf ball on frozen lake

On Nov 1, 2020 at 6:21:32 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tend6q8wdg98l@glass>:

Can we?

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 9:29:32 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tev3i0hwdg98l@glass>:

seod ti sdrawkcab ti daer uoy fI

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 9:30:05 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tev4frpwdg98l@glass>:

Which suggests you have not.

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 9:30:37 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tev5bndwdg98l@glass>:

God forbid!

Reply to
Snit

Is that Bulgarian?

Commander Kinsey

Ah, I see what you did there. Very clever.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I see them before they see me, you see British pigs ain't too clever.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Of course you can. What you meant to ask is MAY we? [Quote from my primary school teacher]

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

And stupid. Promote the intelligent ones to detectives surely? And it goes a long way to explaining why only 7% of reported crimes are solved.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:23:21 PM MST, "%" wrote snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net>:

Things are a bit backward around these parts.

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:24:14 PM MST, "%" wrote snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net>:

We have those here.

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:24:46 PM MST, "%" wrote snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net>:

Will you share it?

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:28:37 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tffhzrbwdg98l@glass>:

Ha!

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:32:27 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tffodhjwdg98l@glass>:

A first, I am sure.

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:33:08 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tffpidbwdg98l@glass>:

What is their max IQ?

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:33:45 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tffqj0vwdg98l@glass>:

I used that with my kids. They looked up the terms in dictionaries to show their usage was acceptable.

It was about then I sold them to the circus. :)

Reply to
Snit

On Nov 1, 2020 at 4:35:18 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tffs4ugwdg98l@glass>:

It is... mind boggling.

Reply to
Snit

Everything is mind boggling to them.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Pussy. I own no mask, I never wear a mask.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

When I was at primary school, where most people spoke without much accent, a friend had a Glaswegian accent. The teacher actually brought in a speech therapist to make him speak "correctly"!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey