OT: Coolest sound ever - golf ball on frozen lake

On Oct 30, 2020 at 8:17:24 PM MST, "%" wrote snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net>:

Are you?

Reply to
Snit

Many police fails are on youtube.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I don't want to be done.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The latter. David did some strange shit in the Navy.

Reply to
Kelly Phillips

David's wife recently had some medical issues.

Reply to
Kelly Phillips

Then your question was worded rudely.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Was that pun intended?

So the stereotype is true then? I suppose with everyone all wet and slippery all day and no women available, it's bound to happen.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Oct 31, 2020 at 7:50:32 AM MST, "%" wrote snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net>:

Good! I feel very happy knowing that.

Reply to
Snit

On Oct 31, 2020 at 4:55:00 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tcopyi1wdg98l@glass>:

You can start.

Reply to
Snit

On Oct 31, 2020 at 4:54:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tcopjx1wdg98l@glass>:

True enough.

Reply to
Snit

They're not the sharpest trotters in the butchers.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why would I want to start wanting to be done?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Oct 31, 2020 at 7:17:47 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tdsnxm0wdg98l@glass>:

I did not say you would want to, merely that you can.

Reply to
Snit

On Oct 31, 2020 at 7:16:51 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tdsmdr2wdg98l@glass>:

Reportedly they have to have no more than a set IQ in some areas.

Reply to
Snit

An upper limit! WTF?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No point in stating that, since nobody would want it. Equally, we can all pour kerosene over our heads and set light to it instead of using up the candles.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Percent doesn't begin with a T.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Not a good idea to stop on a motorway to see if you're far enough away from the speed camera.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Stop all this cheerfullness, you sound like a preacher.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Nov 1, 2020 at 6:19:49 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.0tenbbliwdg98l@glass>:

It is legal. And done.