OT but not "off group"

Why Old Men Don't Get Hired

At Job interview: Human Resources Manager: "What is your greatest weakness?" Old man: "Honesty." Human Resources Manager: "I don't think honesty is a weakness." Old Man: "I don't really give a shit what you think."

Reply to
Pico Rico

Well that just got sent off to about a dozen old farts. Thanks.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

You too , eh .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

It was lol (laugh out loud for the non-texters).

Reply to
dgk

Funny. It made my wife and I chuckle.

Reply to