OT: Age listing for AHR

Since we have a high percentage of seniors here, please list your age if over 55 yrs old. (or if you are a compulsive and have to list it). Feel free to put your name at the top (Don,T4,Oren,etc.) if you feel it necessary!

bob_villain 70

Reply to
bob_villain

Why do you want to know, whippersnapper? Selling annuities? :) But FYI, I'm 82, will be 83 in July.

You didn't ask but I started working when I was seven, have worked continuously since I was twelve save two years in Mexico; I smoke a pack and a half per day, down from three, started when I was 15; often have a beer or sangria if we eat out, rarely hard liquor anymore,

Reply to
dadiOH

FrozenNorth 55, just made your cut off.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

bob_villain 70 dadOH 82 FrozenNorth 55

Reply to
bob_villain

Shade Tree Guy just turned, would you beleive 69?

Reply to
flakey714

Tony Hwang Soon to be 76

Reply to
Tony Hwang

That's the Spirit! (Oh ya...you're from CA...means nothing to you.) Thanks!

Reply to
bob_villain

Ed P 70

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Shade_Tree 69 Tony H 76 Ed P 70

Reply to
bob_villain

Kurt 61

Reply to
Kurt V. Ullman

I'm 67 and I'll be 68 in October, the month all the best people are born. ;-)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Under.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

bob_villain 70 dadOH 82 FrozenNorth 55 Shade_Tree 69 Tony H 76 Ed P 70 Kurt V 61 Gordon 67

Reply to
bob_villain

Me => 70.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Reply to
clare

Reply to
bob_villain

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:27:47 -0800 (PST), bob_villain wrote in

average 68 Stdev 7 Median 69

That's *if* you can believe those ages. Mine is correct, but all the rest probably have a couple of years shaved off.

Reply to
CRNG

bob haller just turned 59

Reply to