loose bathtub door

We have glass sliding doors for the bathtub. Today I noticed that the inner most door is loose on one side. This side seems to have lost connection to the bottom rail. This allows that door to be able to be pushed inward. The other side of this door is still in the bottom track and this side does not push inward. The door is fairly new (less than

1 year). I did not do the install (bought the house with it already there). Are these usually adjustable? The door sits naturally in place, but when pushed it has nothing on this side holding it to the bottom rail. Any suggestions?
Reply to
rhodes

On the door at the bottom there is usually an adjustable track that can be moved up or down. Or if the rollers are at the top, you can adjust those. There are so many kinds of shower doors out there it depends which one you have. But in general, thats how most of them can be adjusted.

Reply to
Mikepier