How to make a stencil kit in software for a wooden 3-foot long bathroom pass for San Jose schools

John Hasler

Well not really. F scale was defined as 0 being the coldest-- amixture of ice salt and water, and 100 was body temp-- Farenfeit seems to havw had a slight fever when hw mwasured himself. And since the range is rather small--96-104 one decimal is appropriate, though a little fine. 0 places is a bit coarse. Ie historical accident. C was defined as 0 being pure ice-water mix,and 100 boiling pt of water at STP. Thay body is 37 is, I believe an accident, although it is possiblt yhat the def of "normal" was taken as a round number in C, since it actually varies by about 1/2C

Reply to
William Unruh

Cq. from 37.000 to 37.2222 Celsius (which isn't actually quite high).

Reply to
Eef Hartman

Everybody seems to have missed my sarcasm :-)

Or I seemed to have missed everyone else's sarcasm - which therefore gets a double smiley...

Reply to
Gene E. Bloch

Those of us who didn't reply didn't miss it. :-)

Reply to
Ken Blake

Oops - I missed that :-)

Thanks...