How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

I don't see those specs of available user memory on the lG site.

I only see the 4GB of internal memory for the P769:

-> technical specifications

Even this LG pdf doesn't seem to mention the available user memory:

Memory: up to 4 GB Internal (external microSD slot is expandable up to 32 GB) 4

Do you have a better source?

Reply to
Danny D.

Hmm. Is the whole deal the difference between suffix "_n" and suffix "_b" ? That would be almost *too* easy :-) . Cheers, -- tlvp

Reply to
tlvp

Ignoring the other direct example, ie *tablet* computing devices, which can have just 8GB/16GB flash noted. They just state the total memory too.

Reply to
trader_4

I don't know, but, testing a through z, I find: b =>

c =>
d =>
e =>
n =>
q =>
s =>
t =>
z =>

Who knows what the purpose or intent of these variations are. As an aside, notice how "_d", "_q", & "_s" were quite odd results, but "_b" was the best.

Reply to
Danny D.

Bravo! There's rhyme and reason in their madness :-) .

Yup, "_b" for "best". And "_t" stands for "thumbnail", eh? Cheers, -- tlvp

Reply to
tlvp

Maybe the difference between "Gigabyte" meaning 10^9 or 2^30.

11.5 * 2^30 = 12.3 * 10^9 11.6 * 2^30 = 12.5 * 10^9

-- chris

Reply to
Chris Uppal