Happy april 20 day

With no desire to offend anyone, happy April 20. On this day, certain people believe that signifigant events occured which changed the way people interact with a certain supreme being.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I think I'll go eat a bunny. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You have a dirty mind. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Easy on the carbs...that chocolate will kill you!

Reply to
Bob_Villa

Hi, Happy Easter to you. I am going to noon mass today in new outfit, feels like a million, LOL! Snow is mostly gone, lawns started greening up. Very bad winter and slow spring this year.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I think I'll eat some eggs.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Lucky you. My wife dyed a dozen eggs yesterday, but I was not allowed to eat one for breakfast this morning. Keep in mind, the youngest person in this house is my grandson @ 27 yo.

I had a fried egg and raisin bread.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hi, Tonight is turkey dinner with family. Just put the bird in the oven B4 going to mass. House will smell good all day today.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Oren wrote in news:6i28l9tou610vht84jocs1ujpdae1hm0pm@

4ax.com:

Enjoy!

That's the trouble with being an ancient bachelor. Fried eggs on toast for lunch today; bean/cheese buritto for supper.

I quit making special meals for holidays several years ago. Too much trouble for just me.

Reply to
KenK

yes, today is (inter)national 420 day celebrating and promoting the legalization of that other opiate of the masses

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

"Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and on those in the tombs bestowing life."

(The Paschal Troparion from the Eastern Orthodox and Byzantine Catholic liturgies)

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

I'd worry that you're going to get a hard one... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and crack a tooth.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Unspecified nonspecific diety of your choice bless you, my friend.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Perhaps the bunny will punch me in the mouth when I grab her bunny tail? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Malcom, everyone knows that you're a Marxist/Communist but you're such an uneducated idiot that you don't even know what the founder of YOUR religion really wrote. Karl Marx never said or wrote, ?Religion is the opiate of the masses.? He wrote something similar that can be construed in the same manner but the quote you and those detestable morons of your ilk like to spew on a regular basis is wrong because you have never really read and studied the writings of the founder of your faith. The simple fact of the matter is that Marxism/Communism is just another religion but you and your fellow Marxists/Communists are so blinded by stupidity that you refuse to admit or even realize that you're simply worshiping at different temple. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

medical marijuana was legalized in california?

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

thank you for proving my point

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I'd rather forget about all that and celebrate LIFE.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

That IS what Easter is all about...LIFE! So some choose to remember and others choose to forget...

Reply to
Bob_Villa

Don't Bogart that joint.....

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

some choose to remember and others choose to forget...

As they rolled the rock away from the garden tomb, it was found to be empty. So, we can have everlasting April 20th.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon