Hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth

Looking for a hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth.

Do they make any ?

Reply to
Andy

How much less?

DerbyDad03

Thanks for the link.

But I do not need 10 blades.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I have some I have been using for years with hardly any teeth left. Will you pay postage?

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

Are you serious ?

Why would I buy a worn out item ?

Reply to
Andy

Not only didn't you say how many you needed, you also didn't say how many TPI you want.

I guess I should have just answered your direct question:

Yes, they make blades with less than 18 TPI.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Andy posted for all of us...

Yes, did you DAGS? Of course not. Go to the big schlock or hardware store? Of course not.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Do you own a grinder or know someone who has one?

Reply to
cowabunga dude

Terry

Yes, I have a grinder.

Were I thinking I could grind off some teeth to make wood cutting faster ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I have no idea how many teeth are available, thus my post.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

...and the answer to your question is "Yes, they do make blades with less than 18 teeth."

Now, if you were tell us what you want to use this blade for, we might be able to be more specific.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Problem solved. He hired a hillbilly carpenter with less than 18 teeth.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

How do you know how many you need 'till the job is done. You might break a few - -

Reply to
clare

Looking for a hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth.

Do they make any ?

Yes they are made any good supply store should have it ask for blades to cut Stainless steel

Reply to
Tony944

A reciprocating saw with some of these blades would be better.

cowabunga dude

Sorry I miss read your request I tout you was asking for more teeth instead the of less!

Looking for a hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth.

Do they make any ?

Yes they are made any good supply store should have it ask for blades to cut Stainless steel

Reply to
Tony944

No problem.

Sometimes, I would like to cut short pieces of wood without all the noise of electric saws.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Then buy a proper wood cutting saw...