FS: New Friedrich Wallmaster AC Units

I have a pair (2) of brand new in box Friedrich Wallmaster Thru the Wall Air Conditioners for sale along with the sleeves to install them in the wall.

Model: WS12A30E BTU: 12,000 Rated Volts: 230/208 EER: 9.0 More info:

Sleeve Model # WSC.

I purchased these for a condo that i was buying and the deal didnt go through. Price is negotiable but you can do a search online and see what they cost. email offline at snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com.

Located in Southern Tier NY. Will Deliver to Long Island, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and Western Connecticut.

Give ya wholesale on em.. Both..

Sleeves list for about $30 each, and the units are under $230...

Reply to
CBHvac

quoting:

sorry dude, not a marketplace group. go spam somewhere else.

Reply to
mr.jphn