DIY Key Duplication ?

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Pete Pete Pete we all know it will turn up the day after you get a new one. <g>
--
Tekkie

On 12/21/2016 6:27 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

I see a bunch of automobile key programmers on E-bay for a hundred bucks or so.
On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 9:15:12 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

wallmart sells chipped keys, they use your existing key to program the new one. they do this at the tire and auto center, not the automated key machine by the registers.
there are u tube videos about how to disable the chipped key requirement.
car dealers should be required to disable the nchip requirement for old low value vehicles