Carly Fiorina

Oren posted for all of us...

In that case contact Willy Klinton. He's the ticket and he'll explain what is and isn't sex.
--
Tekkie

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 12:41:02 PM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:

Yet another incoherent rant. What does Lucent and Fiorina have to do with some "user tax" that you claim put you out of business?
On 4/30/2016 1:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:

I think Bill Clinton just said that republicans attacked Hillary because they are afraid of her. Gee, even a Clinton will sometimes tell the truth.
On 04/30/2016 10:57 AM, Frank wrote:

Do you hear the zipper (Bill C) going after Black Lives Matter? I was actually cheering the old lech. Then he took it back. :'(
On 4/30/2016 9:35 PM, T wrote:

Yes. Always though Bill is the lesser evil of these two. He is a lecher but somewhat pragmatic in his politics. His and her behavior would have them both behind bars if it was not for the little "d" after their names.
On 05/01/2016 06:31 AM, Frank wrote:

Bet Cosby wishes he had that same "d" past his name. Perhaps if he gave a huge donation to the "d's".
I wonder if we will ever get the rule of law back. :'(
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 12:41:02 PM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:

Yet another incoherent rant. What does Lucent and Fiorina have to do with some "user tax" that you claim put you out of business?
She was Company CEO in my opinion that is enough!
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:31:59 AM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:

Are you really that dense? First, Fiorina was never CEO of Lucent. Second, what $18K "user tax" did Fiorina or Lucent impose on you? How can any private company impose a tax?
"trader_4" wrote in message <DIV>&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt; On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 12:41:02 PM UTC-4, Tony944 = wrote:</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; Lucent</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; Executive</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; By</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; 1998, when Fortune dubbed Carly Fiorina the most powerful = woman in </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; business, she</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; was president of Lucent's Global Service Provider = division, the company's </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; core</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; business unit.&nbsp; Fiorina found success meeting the = rising demand for </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; network</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; technology from American businesses. Under her watch, the =
company's market </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; share</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; increased in every region for every product.</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; Isn't this nice most powerful woman in business,</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; excellent story' but how about those people that her = organization while </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; working</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; for Lucent Technology that she help put me out of = business. That </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; Republican</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; bitch cost me $18,000.00. in user tax which they have = claimed are paying</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; directly to the State Other Republican bitch Christie = Whitman Governor of </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; New</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; Jersey raising property taxes house you leave in 32%, = from $6k to over $8k </DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; in</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt; one year ask me again who I will Vote for!!!</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt; &gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt; Yet another incoherent rant.&nbsp; What does Lucent and = Fiorina have to do with</DIV> <DIV>&gt; some "user tax" that you claim put you out of business?</DIV> <DIV>&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt; She was Company CEO in my opinion that is enough!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Are you really that dense?&nbsp; First, Fiorina was never CEO of Lucent.</DIV> <DIV>Second, what $18K "user tax" did Fiorina or Lucent impose on = you?</DIV> <DIV>How can any private company impose a tax?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Lucent Executive</DIV> <DIV>By 1998, when Fortune dubbed Carly Fiorina the most powerful woman = in business, she was president of <U><STRONG>Lucent's Global Service Provider division</STRONG></U>, the company's core business unit.&nbsp; Fiorina = found success meeting the rising demand for network technology from American businesses. Under her watch, the company's market share increased in every region for every product.</DIV> <DIV>Isn’t this nice most powerful woman in business, excellent = story’ but how about those people that her organization while working for Lucent Technology that she help put me out of business. That Republican bitch cost me $18,000.00. in user tax which they have claimed are paying directly to the State which was lie according to audit from state of New Jersey, so I have being penalized by the state of NJ for $18K. Their purchase Order clearly state we are exempt from state user tax. Other Republican bitch Christie Whitman Governor of New Jersey raising property taxes house you leave in 32%, from $6k to over $8k in one year ask me again who I will Vote for!!!</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:31:52 PM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:

If your business competence and incoherence is anything like what you've demonstrated here, I'm not surprised you would have what sounds like a sales tax issue. So, let's try to sort through this. Given your inability to state the specifics, I have to assume what you're griping about is that Lucent had you paying a sales tax that you believe you were exempt from. Given that it was $18K, not $1.80, I would expect that you went right to the NJ sales tax folks and asked them to clarify that you were exempt from paying it, got documentation from them saying you were exempt, etc. Yes or no?
And note that I strongly doubt Fiorina is the one at Lucent that was implementing NJ sales tax collection, so it's largely a red herring, but I'll play along. So, what did the NJ sales tax folks say?
Fiorina didn't have very many fans when she was at Lucent, things were going fairly well, and she got credit for things that were going to happen with or without her.
On 04/30/2016 01:13 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Not listing the self funded loans against the sales didn't help either.
rbowman posted for all of us...

Yup, it's like the flavor of the week. Sygma Six, Circle of Excellence plus many others I can't remember. Rah rah, boom bah. Form some kind of consulting firm and come up with a catchy name, combine elements of existing BS, spread it around wait for the buzz, move in for the kill and when it becomes known license it. Retire.
--
Tekkie

When Carly was at Lucent, she had Lucent self funding sales,

I think that the Board of Directors had no clue what she was doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On 05/01/2016 02:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Oh yes they did.
http://fortune.com/2010/10/15/carly-fiorinas-troubling-telecom-past/
"Fiorina says in her autobiography that she pushed back against the pressure for short-term growth at any cost, and two former Lucent collegues with whom she remains friendly back her up. On the other hand, this 2001 Fortune story, which described Lucent’s irresponsible growth habits, cites sources saying Fiorina made it known that Wall Street would generously reward companies that emphasized and delivered robust revenue growth. And an executive who sat across the table from Fiorina in a big vendor financing negotiation, when asked this week about what he remembers of the bargaining, described Fiorina as being dead set on chalking up a huge sale. He adds: “The press release was always very important to her.”"
http://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2001/02/05/296152/index.htm
On 05/01/2016 04:10 PM, T wrote:

Unfortunately, she understood exactly how the game is played. Even Apple immediately stopped being the idol of Wall Street when they missed their projections.
On 5/1/2016 2:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Carly was a brilliant choice for Ted Cruz. He needed someone to lay off his entire campaign staff.