Air registers

I'm a little obsessed getting control of the air flow for my central heating. All the places I've looked in (Home Depot, Loewe's, local hardware store) don't have what I'm looking for. Well Home Depot had one, but it was the wrong size. I've surfed the Internet, but there's a lot of dead ends I run in to and got frustrated.

Right now I've got the stamped ones that thrown half the air into corners and I notice 'dead area' of coldness around the house.

So, I want totally adjustable sidewall air registers. The kind that are controllable horizontally and vertically. I need 4 different sizes and any suggestions would be welcome.

Grip

Post the sizes, that might get people to help faster.

tom @

Humble Tom