AD: 26 Hometime Home Improvement Videos - Ebay Item 6315568326

Hi all, I'm selling my collection of home improvement videos by Hometime. It took me some time to acquire all of these videos. I paid nearly $14 per video plus shipping charges. Most of the videos were watched only twice. I've gotten a lot of very useful construction techniques and important information from them.

This auction begins at $89.50 for all 26 videos. That's $3.45/video. Can you do better than that? I doubt it!!!! Shipping is a flat $10 for the 26 videos. That's $0.38/video, regardless of winning bid!

These videos are a great investment if you are a home or condo owner as they are packed with a lot of very important information and techniques on how to plan, estimate materials, get the construction going, and obtain a professional-looking finished project. If you want to become a contractor, these videos will provide with a very important knowledge foundation that you could only acquire by spending hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of lectures at a school or as a trainee for a construction company - something I'll doubt you'll be able to acquire so easily as with this videos. Finally if you just want to be knowledgeable regarding construction so that a contractor doesn't take you for a ride when you need work done at your house or company, this is the way to go to familiarize yourself with the work that needs to be done and be able to supervise the work as it is being completed.

I paid over $400 for them originally. If you were to buy all of this videos from Ebay, it's definetely going to take you many, many hours of searching, bidding, and expensive shipping charges to get your collection completed. If you are like saving money, you are going to be glad to find out that the shipping charges per video is just 38 cents/video. That's $10/26 videos. Compare that to the overhead you pay when you purchase your hometime videos one at a time!!!

This video collection consists of over 24 hours of instruction. Just imagine how much you'd have to pay at a technical school to get all this knowledge. The added bonus of these videos compared to a school is that you can repeat them over and over again until you fully learn the concepts.

Here's the link to the item

hypnosispal

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote

Yeah, RIGHT!!!

How 'bout I give ya a six-pack and a trip around the world with my old lady for 'em?

Reply to
Red Neckerson

The real problem is that these boring, useless videos aren't worth the cost of SHIPPING, IMHO. They sell for $5 each to newbies at Home Depot maybe. It shouldn't take even $20 to figure out they aren't worth the sales tax.

Reply to
mbrooks