A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word, regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of "alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Reply to
RonNNN

(sigh) The solution is simply to not feed the troll. When it gets tired of being ignored, perhaps it will find a new "haunt"...

Reply to
Don Y

BTW, what's the "clue by four" reference? Something I've not heard...

Reply to
Don Y

It's a bit like someone needing to be hit on the head with a 2X4 to get their attention.

Reply to
RonNNN

Ah, OK.

Reply to
Don Y

Funny , you're the second or third "person" to come in here saying that . The thing is that I haven't seen that behavior from her . I don't recall any earth-shaking revelations from her , but conversation has been mostly on topic and civil . YOU , on the other hand , who we've never heard from before and don't know , come in here and try to stir up shit . At this point , given a choice I'd label *YOU* the troll . Now , trudge your pudgy pimply ass up the stairs from your mommy's basement and see if she'll give you some milk and cookies and let the grown-ups go back to their conversations .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Funny that, isn't it? It's a lot like watching "Turner Classic Movies", or the "History Channel", some of us have seen it all before. Just because you've not seen the show before doesn't make it less true.

RIGHT! LOL! Does the word "thread drift" have any meaning to you? Jenn is the queen of going OFF topic, not to mention being the great "SPINster".

Thank you... thank you very much!

Reply to
RonNNN

Terry, This ronnnnnnn idiot is just trying to stir up shit here. He is one of the fools who thinks these newsgroups belong to him. Just put the goon in the shit pile and carry on.

Reply to
Eagle

*** PLONK ***
Reply to
Paintedcow

WOW! I never imagined it would be this easy to sort out the sheep!

Reply to
RonNNN

Several weeks ago, someone (perhaps your self?) warned us about Muggles. I've not seen the evil behavior you and the other (same?) person warned.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oh I know that , but can't I play with it just for a little while before I bozobin it ?

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I have no idea who might have warned you about Jenn "a few weeks ago", perhaps you can point me in the right direction to see what you are talking about. I've lurked here for quite some time, but have refrained from posting here for the most part until today. I'm not saying Jenn is evil, just stubborn, and will drag on and keep beating the dead horse until everyone else gives up trying to bring her to her senses. If you haven't seen that happening in the "OT Trump" threads, then you haven't been paying attention. It's a rerun for some of us, but if you want to go down that road I'll not stand in your way. It's kind of fun to see how many folks get suckered in by her antics. It's equally fun to see how many people keep beating a dead horse trying to make her see the faults in her reasoning.

Let the games resume!

Reply to
RonNNN

I don't archive the posts, so you're going to have to do your own searching for the earlier warnings. Sorry.

Anyhow, you or someone has warned us about Muggles at least twice. I've not seen any of the Muggles problems you report. So, it makes me wonder if you, RoNNN, are the problem?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

In an earlier post you said "I'll now return to lurk mode."

Please do.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

lol Go for it Terry.... lol

Reply to
Eagle

That punk IS the problem. He does this just to get H&D going so he can laugh at those who he pisses off.

Reply to
Eagle

Ron is not a problem, he is merely speaking from years of experience trying to "discuss" with the poster.

Reply to
SeaNymph

Thanks Ron.

She sure is posting a lot of nonsense, and as you can see, she even has a following composed of the ever present nonsense lovers.

Reply to
Dan Espen

The idea that "she" has to call herself different things (Maggie, Muggles, Jenn, Rebel) is telling...

If you are ashamed of *your* name (for some reason), at least pick *one* and don't flee from it!

Reply to
Don Y