Subject Author Posted Replies

HOA loses one
"Wilbur, a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig that a Spring homeowner's association wanted to kick out of a family's home, doesn't have to move, a Harris County district court judge ruled Monday." "I think we...

Repair Dry Well in Stair Well
if theres a lower area in yard, say near street, than the level of the basement entrance, you could dig a ditch and install a drain line to daylight. allow 1/4 inch drop per foot of line. the rule of...
4
4

Snake ID
I ran into a snake yesterday, and would like to know if someone could help me id it. I live in SW Utah, at 3700 elevation, desert/juniper community. The snake was about 5' long. Its colors were light...
1
1

This is my kind of Men's Restroom !!!! :)
http://www.impactlab.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/toilet5.jpg

Load miser
go back to a regular electric tank....... tankless electric are almost never effective. besides a malfunction of your building heat OR water heat could someday leave your home frozen
6
6

Chain saw brand
I'm searching for a used chainsaw and want to know what are good brands to look for. Thank you
76
76

OT: Another high-quality product from China...
"[SEOUL, South Korea] South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease, officials said Monday." me of...
1
1

Gone... but not forgotten
"A House Republican is planning in the coming weeks to revive the GOP offensive against federal light-bulb efficiency standards. Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas) will offer an amendment to Energy...

Make your own Toilet
Do you need an extra toilet in your house? Do you have an unused shower stall? (Or you can make it outside of the shower stall as long as there is a drainpipe). * Help is here * You dont really need...
5
5

Battery disconnect switch
I have a LR 9806 battery disconnect switch on my MH. Does any body have a wiring diagram for this type switch? Thanks Hank
4
4

Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!?
So I am out working in my yard today, and my 76 year old male neighbor comes outside, and he starts sprinkling grass seed all over his treebelt. The problem is, his treebelt is completely covered in...
19
19

Can a Little Giant pool cover pump be repaired?
I have one of these: the reviews, it appears this pump has a defective design such that the power cord easily breaks right at the pump. At least that's what happened to mine. Otherwise the pump has...
15
15

Water from AC runoff
My AC pumps the water into a drain in the basement through an exposed 3/8 tube. Would that water be harmful to pets?
27
27

Leaf Guard & Similar
What has been the experience with Leaf Guard and similar gutter systems? I don't doubt that they do what they promise...keep leaves and debris out. What I question is whether the water will go in as...
9
9

Does anyone have experience removing a paramount PCC2000 pool cleaner op up head?
Does anyone here have experience removing a Paramount PC2000 3" diameter pool cleaner pop-up head? other threads, I'm emptying and cleaning my pool. What I can't fathom is HOW to remove the pop-up...
7
7