99.8 Percent of People Get Through this with Little to No Progressive or Significant Disease

Dr. Dan Erickson, owner of Accelerated Urgent Care, spoke at Monday’s “White Coat Summit” on Capitol Hill as part of a greater effort to extinguish fears surrounding the Chinese coronavirus and reminded the public that “99.8 percent of people get through
this with little to no progressive or significant disease.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/27/watch-doctor-dispels-coronavirus-fears-99-8-percent-of-people-get-through-this-with-little-to-no-progressive-or-significant-disease/
Yup, a great big vegan nothingburger!
--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

On 7/29/2020 9:59 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

I bet the families of the 660,000 people dear from it were happy to hear the news.
On 7/29/2020 10:22 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I haven't died from the Wuhan-19 yet.
--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

On 7/29/2020 10:50 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

Yeah, solid scientific proof it does not exist. So just what are they treating in the hospitals?
On 7/29/20 11:04 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Our hospital is empty, only a few accident victims in the ER.
On 7/29/2020 8:29 PM, devnull wrote:

Our county with 3 hospitals had 1 ICU bed left and a few regular. Other counties have not fared as well. 153.000 dead in the US so far. Hey, they would eventually die anyway so no big deal right?
On 7/29/2020 9:34 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

If people aren't healthy to begin with it isn't a surprise they get sick and die from something their immune system isn't able to deal with. Boost your immune system every day you can.
--
Maggie

Well, hurry up. We're waiting eagerly.
On 7/29/20 12:11 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

It would be easier to catch it if they'd open the all-you-can-eat buffets.  Damn governor!
Of course there's a good chance I already had the Wuhan, recovered and didn't know it.
On 07/29/2020 08:22 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

According to Deutsche Welle today, random testing suggests 57% of the slum dwellers in Mumbai are positive. The bodies aren't piling up there. Outside the slums it's more like 15%.
I was wondering how that was going to work. Social distancing in the major Indian cities is a fantasy.
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 9:59:15 AM UTC-4, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote :

?s “White Coat Summit” on Capitol Hill as part of a great er effort to extinguish fears surrounding the Chinese coronavirus and remin ded the public that “99.8 percent of people get through

virus-fears-99-8-percent-of-people-get-through-this-with-little-to-no-progr essive-or-significant-disease/

Yes, at the same "summit" where his colleague, Dr. Immanuel, claimed that there is no need for social distancing or masks, that there is a cure for Covid, that disease is caused by demons and reptile aliens are running the US govt. Then Trump cites her as an authority on Covid BS and spreads it to the American people and the world. It's stunning that even Breitbart would stoop this low. But they did and then trumptards like you believe it .
On 7/29/2020 10:44 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I've been looking for the deadly Wuhan-19 virus but still haven't found it.  I guess I'm a 99.8 percenter. LOL
--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

On 7/29/2020 10:49 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

Let's hope our traitor finds it so he can report on it here.
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 10:57:48 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

’s

ter effort to

ronavirus-fears-99-8-percent-of-people-get-through-this-with-little-to-no-p rogressive-or-significant-disease/

hat

for

reads it

eitbart

Far more likely your trumptard friends will find it. Like how's Herman Cain doing? He went to Trump's Tulsa spread the disease rally. It's the trumptards that are running around without masks, without social distancing, claiming it's a hoax, demanding that everything reopen. Bod posted a great story about one of them, who dismissed it. It only became real to them when they had it, their whole family had it and some had died.
On 7/29/20 11:52 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I went out for a jog today.  You'll never guess what I took with.
No, not a mask.  A pair of adult scissors, the pointy kind.