Subject Author Posted Replies

[SOLVED] HELP - Atlantic Suitcase Screw Removal
I have some older Atlantic two wheel rolling suitcases in need of wheel replacement. There are what appears to be phillips head screws on the outside of the suitcase that go into in attachment inside,...
16
16

Pool cover motors and ground fault
I have had an auto pool cover for about 5 years and this year it has developed a nasty habit of tripping the ground fault when it gets really wet. Hasn't been a problem since June, but it reared its...
2
2

New rules:
Unless it=92s a very, basically, common part don=92t even try to buy it fro= m your local hardware store or supplier anymore because they will not have = it. There is too much competition from the...
2
2

Waiting on the mail man
Crazy shih tzu savages mail and squeaks toy
1
1

Gas weed eater
I don't have this brand but as a guess....spark plug clean? Fuel filter clean? Muffler clean?
4
4

Home Depot Latex Paint ...very poor coverage
I spent a fortune on Home depot topof the line Latex. I primed the bare wood with primer and the it basically too 3 or 4 coats to cover. The color is white. I don't know what's wrong with Latex paint...
34
34

Best gas leaf blower
My 18 year old Sears leaf blower gave up its ghost. I tried to resuscitate it by rebuilding the carb, but no joy. I am looking for an inexpensive gas leaf blower for light duty around my home. I was...
28
28

field & brush cutter
purchase of field & brush cutter (mower) under consideration debating between Snapper and John Deere.... any experiences and/or suggestions? I am referring to a self-propelled 2 wheel machine .. not a...
17
17

OT Do you lick your wounds?
OT Do you lick your wounds? Or maybe not so OT, because when do I get half of my wounds, during home repair. I do, and I mentioned this to a female friend of mine, and she said there were a lot of...
9
9

TSA now testing drinks purchased airside (past security)
We gave you a country based on personal freedom and liberty, without the shackles of government tyranny. And look what you've done to it. You maniacs. (cue Heston -> )============================ (the...
2
2

The Folks In Turkey Take Their Entryway Doors Seriously
I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should follow their example? ^_^
8
8

OT: How Arizona does cell-phone towers
Pic How Arizona Does Cell Phone Towers - There, I Fixed It - white trash repairs
28
28

Homeowners plagued by vultures
I'm sure there is some predation. I'm thinkin' homeless ppl. ;) nb
3
3

Tile repair
I had a porcelain tile crack in the kitchen. In the process of removing the tile, another popped. Now I have 2 tiles I need to put back. The back of the tiles are both free of any mortar. My question...
7
7

How to glue rubber to steel
I have a very old, but lovable children's table and chair set. The table and the chairs have heavy metal legs, which look like steel and appear to be solid (not tubes). Each one has a little white cap...
26
26