Subject Author Posted Replies

Master Lock Electronic Padlocks - Can they be disabled?
I watched the videos at this site and I wonder if these electronic locks could be tampered with in a way that would disable them. battery cannot be removed when the lock is locked but they provide a...
7
7

How does Charter phone connect to the phone lines?
Number Of Phone Lines Charter will install up to two separate phone lines and a distinctive ring for residential customers. If you need more than two separate phone lines please contact Charter...
14
14

Americans reduced to choking, eating pelicans in Los Angeles
Looks like he'll be getting fed for the next 2 months - on your dime. And what's he doing, being homeless? I thought you guys had lots of spare, surplus homes down there... ========================...
2
2

I may be just a grumpy old man but
I hate computer generated phone calls. I get one for my meds when I add a new prescription. I have asked to be taken off the list and they do, but some how I get added back. Charter came out and...
48
48

No-mow, easy-grow grass?
On Sep 10, 1:26=A0pm, Hell Toupee I'd go one further. This sounds like one of those news stories that gets blown out of proportion and has little substantiation. Like the claim that he barely mows it....
13
13

Prep advice for 25 yr. old stuccoed chimneys.
I may have a job painting three 25 yr. old stuccoed chimneys in south east PA. The chimneys have dark staining mostly near the top. All three chimneys are equally stained so I don't think this is...
8
8

Meth Lab Cleanup
I've been looking at homes for sale and came upon one that is condemned because it was used as a meth lab. The little research I've done shows that there are certified contractors who can inspect and...
42
42

My new well water level dropped 140' in 4 years!
I put in a well 4 years ago that produced 55gpm at 70psi. Last week I notic= ed the water pressure was fluctuating. I had the well drillers measure the = water depth and it had dropped 140' from where...
28
28

Death Alert© - "I've fallen and I WON'T get up".
Introducing "DEATH ALERT". An innovative space-age technology. "I've fallen and I WON'T get up". You've all heard and seen the commercials for "Life Alert", where they always say: "I've fallen and I...
4
4

Rangaire Hood Filter With Lens
I was cleaning the filter in my range hood (Rangaire Hood model PM25) and thought of 3 questions in the process. 1- What do you use to cut the grease in this filter? I was soaking it in bleach and...
2
2

Earthworms
http://unclejimswormfarm.com/index.php/202-raising-worms-to-use-as-live-fis=hing-bait.html
20
20

Washing machine inlet - loud annoying whine!
Hi, I have a Bosch Aqua-Star W1000 washing machine, and the water stop by the inlet tap has developed a very loud (and annoying) whine. I have uploaded a video of it to Youtube ('SDC11523 - YouTube'...
4
4

[SOLVED] HELP - Atlantic Suitcase Screw Removal
I have some older Atlantic two wheel rolling suitcases in need of wheel replacement. There are what appears to be phillips head screws on the outside of the suitcase that go into in attachment inside,...
16
16

Pool cover motors and ground fault
I have had an auto pool cover for about 5 years and this year it has developed a nasty habit of tripping the ground fault when it gets really wet. Hasn't been a problem since June, but it reared its...
2
2

New rules:
Unless it=92s a very, basically, common part don=92t even try to buy it fro= m your local hardware store or supplier anymore because they will not have = it. There is too much competition from the...
2
2