Subject Author Posted Replies

ot Printer found with time set for Atlantic Ocaan
Not a question. I found on the grass between the sidewalk and the curb, in front of a house, a printer-copier-scanner-fax. It looks pretty nice except there is a powder bigger than flour and smaller...
32
32

OT. Omicron on Antartica
Do penguins get omicron? The people there have it despite taking shots etc. <> The coronavirus has reached remote Antarctica, striking most of the 25 Belgian staffers at a research station, despite...
7
7

electrostatically charged dry sweeping pads
I was looking at dry sweeping pads, as for a Swiffer, and this one says it's electrostatically charged, but none of the others, even more expensive ones, say that: anyone of you used a Swiffer-type...
1
1

Types of Strut Channel Angle Brackets
The strut channel is a channel that has been shaped like a box. The basic version of this strut channel is 1 5/8 inch square and 41 mm high. The half height and deep strut channel are designed for...

OT Happy New Year, everyone. I wasn't looking for politics,
Happy New Year, everyone. I wasn't looking for politics, not at all, but I watched the ball drop in Times Square and a few minutes later they inaugurated the new mayor, Eric Adams, in Times Square....
2
2

Unistrut Channel Forming Machine
A Unistrut Channel Forming Machine is an important tool used in the manufacture of Solar Panels. This machine can produce all kinds of strut channels of any shape and size. Its maximum thickness and...

You'll like this
I have a car and a rope and a camera, and there's a little hill near here. So I wonder if I can take a picture of my car on the hill, and tip the camera 40^ so I look more brave or reckless driving...
13
13

Median California House Price $798,440
<> The real estate market in California mostly mirrored the national trends in 2021, with home prices increasing by double digits
5
5

Colorado Wildfires
Home builders/fixers will be busy. I think the article mentioned 100 mph winds and vehicles being blown over. Superior and Louisville, CO have been evacuated. The article has pictures. <>
12
12

OT. Dynamite and a Tesla
No real suspense. The Tesla lost. <> Stick with internal combustion engines. Stick with internal combustion engines.
1
1

Buffing/Cleaning my rims
We had a near hit-and-run last week. I avoided the accident, but managed to hit a curb and pop the tire. The parts of the tire rubbed against the rim so hard that that it left rubber on the rim. The...
2
2

The Mac 'Delete' key - and more!
On 30/12/2021 19:44, Shadow promulgated this website yet again. said ....... //I just clicked through every publicly listed page on and saw absolutely no mention of David or anyone aside from the...

Concrete Pouring
Contractors were out doing curb repair in my neighborhood yesterday. The high temperature was in the upper 20s F and the low this morning was around 10 F. The pours were covered. I helped pour center...
2
2

The Unistrut Catalog and the Unistrut Patent
The Unistrut catalog is an indispensable guide to the products available for metal framing. With more than two hundred pages devoted to different metal framing products, the Unistrut engineering...

Brighten the nights with the moon?
If we covered the moon in aluminium foil, how much brighter would our nights be?
13
13