Subject Author Posted Replies

ELECTRICAL PROBLEM
every thing works as far as washing but i makes none of the sounds that alert you to where it is in the cycle
1
1

USB-A charging brick voltages of 12V & 9V & 5.2V & 5.0V & 4.6V
Are the multivoltage smarts in the phone or in the USB-A charging brick? In my wall wort box were a dozen USB charging bricks. Removing the duplicates, the varying voltages & current outputs were...
7
7

Caster alignment check
You can measure caster with a magnetic bubble gauge. But how do you measure caster in your garage?

Peak Office
An article talking about the changes Covid brought about for business. <> Maybe there will be some changes in home construction. Americans will spend about 25% of their time working from home which is...

Can one plug a 110v tv into a 220 v outletl without doing any damage?
I have a friend who brought her 110v TV from the US to Europe when a helpful neighbor plugged it straight into the wall. 220volts. Is there any chance he did not damage it? Is there any chance he only...
25
25

Wall topper ideas wanted
Put in a new versalock retaining wall in driveway. 2 sections. One is 50 foot stepping down 8 inch every 10 feet, the second is no step but 90 degree angle for steps. Both about 40 inches tall already...
7
7

Chimney Diving
A woman tried getting into her parent's house by sliding down the chimney. <> Hey lady, you're not Santa Claus. A California woman, who reportedly had been in a fight with her family, came up with a...
4
4

Tired of home made alignment turn plates
I'm tired of the greased linoleum slipsliding alignment turn plates. Googling finds lots for sale. All different types. Wide cost range. are the most critical things to look for other than twenty...

OT: Income Tax Filing But With Delayed Payment-- Question
Can I e-file my federal form 1040 today in February but not pay the balance due until April 10th without interest or penalty solely as a result of this delayed payment?
6
6

OT - Do Fish Like Dirt Bikes? Not A Joke, A Serious Question
I was down at the bay this morning watching the winter activities. In the shallowest portion of the bay, actually a small cove in the north east corner, there was at least a dozen portable bob-houses...
6
6

OT - Spectrum Internet Equipment - Very Strange Wording
I received a replacement piece of equipment from Spectrum. The label on the package uses some very strange wording. Note: this is not the shipping label with my name and address on it. It's just a...
3
3

Tecumseh snowblower
Do you have a diagram to reattach a chain on Tecumseh snowblower?
1
1

Who sells good toe plates?
Who sells toe plates you trust? Longacre, Vevor, Pack-N-Roll. They all look diferent. You have to have used them to be able to tell if they're good or not. High Functionality: High-performance wheel...
4
4

OT - TikTok Obsessions Will Get You Killed
Good thing Ava's dad, a former cop, still had his gun. Not sure if this is behind a paywall or not: 'm pretty sure this isn't. Same story but references the above source and is much less detailed.

AT&T. 3G Shutdown
<> A new report says this might turn some burglar alarms into junk. February 22. We’re phasing out our 3G network by February 2022 to make room for an even better one that will improve your...
62
62