Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone ever take apart / disassemble a Gardena Turbo Drive sprinkler head?
I've got one of these: Technically it's a Gardena Turbo Drive Sprinkler on a Spike 36849-6. I've got the top grey section separated from the lower orange section, but I don't know if the top grey...
3
3

List of Eclipse TS and Repair Links
Various links I have collected in troubleshooting & repairing ECU and various sensors & wiring to all my buddies at these 3 newsgroups who have helped me out a LOT and other folks looking for info on...

VCR OTA Connection
VHS recording Yes, I still have one of those 'ancient' gadgets and it still works....BUT. ..since the Time Warner/CBS 'warfare' I am now stuck on how I can record so me of my favorite shows on CBS...
36
36

how can i find drainage pipe under paver driveway?
We have about 12yrs old paver driveway & I know they placed several pipes under driveway at 8-12 feet distance. Unfortunately I didnt mark spot where they left pipes. now how can i find those drain...
12
12

Curing Latex Paint In A Trailer?
My daughter painted a chair with latex paint. It's been drying for about 18 hours. She'll be taking it to college in 3 days. If I put the chair in my trailer, which will get much hotter than the...
20
20

Patio cover
I will be putting up a patio cover for a friend. He is interested in a metal cover like the one here. Does someone recognize the material ? Painted steel or aluminum ? Would Loews or Home Deposit...
14
14

GARAGE DOOR
My garage Door 139.53635srt not working if I click my wall opener I just hear a click and the light blinks on opner 5 times. nothing happens any idea guys
6
6

unrolling solar cover from reel
We have a kidney shaped pool (16x32). We bought a solar blanket & reel. The directions say for a kidney shaped pool put reel about 1/3 or a little more from the end of the pool & pull up a 3 inch fold...
4
4

frequent pump runs
Hie everyone. I have a submersible pump with a fl 7 composite bladder tank. The pump turns on at 40 and off at 60. Every time I flush the toilet, the pump turns on. Is this normal? I thought that the...
32
32

OT: I want one.
|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D359491 or: Today in our continuing series entitled "Robots That Will Eventually Drink The Liquid From Your Eyeball In Your Sleep" we present the STAR.V3, a superfast,...
3
3

OT car auction
If you are a car guy, you dream about finding stuff like this Included is a 1978 Corvette with 5 miles A 1959 Chevy with 5 miles...
73
73

Keep that popcorn ceiling & make it look lovely
I had years of flat painted popcorn ceilings that got dirty and were impossible to clean or even dust without it dropping all over the floors. When I bought a home built in the 60's - I had new...
6
6

OT - Voltage Drop In Trailer Wiring
I'm reading a voltage drop in my trailer wiring and wondering if it's normal. Here's what I've found: Flat four plug from vehicle reads 12.5V from ground pin to tail light pin without the trailer...
46
46

Replacing thermostat that support outdoor temp sensors with 1 that does not
I am wanting to replace my thermostat with a wireless thermostat. In my cu rrent lennox thermostat, it has 2 wires going to 2 different T terminals wh ich are for outdoor temperature sensors. The new...
15
15

OT, Ping Wes Groleau
Hey Wes, remember when rocket ships all landed tail first in all the SciFi movies and TV shows we watched as kids? ^_^ TDD On August 13th, the Falcon 9 test rig (code name Grasshopper) completed a...
4
4