Subject Author Posted Replies

Primer bulb problems on weedeater wt3100 weed eater
Somebody replaced the primer bulb and now there is no gas in bulb, could they have the hoses turned around? Thanks
3
3

garage door tension rod is shifting
My garage door tension rod is shifting on the way up, causing the cable drum to ride against the carriage bolt head when the door gets about 3/4 of the way open.
4
4

Man blows up house inflating air mattress
A German man caused ?150,000 of damage to his rented house after trying to repair an inflatable mattress. Being new in town, he had no furniture ? and now he has no windows or doors. The 41-year-old,...
5
5

Removing Oil Stain from Flagstone
Hi, I made a small puddle of motor oil on my flagstone desk. Tried: Kitty litter type clay chips. Dawn Dishwashing Detergent Didnt remove all of the stain. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance . Bruce
10
10

What is this foil tape for???
A neighbor is cleaning out some stuff the former owner of her house left be hind several years ago. Included is a roll of 2 1/4" wide highly polished aluminum?? tape. The code on the box is 4024603-1....
32
32

Rainbird sprinkler question
I have a spray head that appears to be leaking. When it is extended, there is a finger of water shooting from the base, up one side of the shaft. Is this something easily fixable or should I just...
2
2

circuit breaker as an input device
I have a sub-panel in my greenhouse that is fed by an incoming wire from th e main house panel. The incoming wire is directly feeding a 30 amp breaker , therefore I can disconnect the power to the...
23
23

OT tip of the day August 24 2013
For years, my shoes have worn through, where my heel is, inside the shoe. One time, for interest, I put a piece of gorilla tape inside, in the back. Used about four or five inch piece, and put it...

Central air vs. mini split ?
Hello all - I may be buying a house before too long, and a few questions about installing air conditioning into a home that lacks it. House will be ranch-style, 1600-1900 sq. ft. I have no house in...
45
45

OT backup battery question
I have a deep discharge battery with a small slow charger I use to provide a light and fan during power outages. We had an 11 hour outage last night and I had to go through the pouring rain and mud to...
21
21

Home Depot coupon.
I got a coupon in my e-mail box for Home Depot that said that if I make a p urchase of $250.00 or more by the end of this month I get $25.00 off. This has been a fairly slow month so I wasn?t able to...
18
18

Copper
I wonder if handling copper is good. Greg Even at low levels copper can accumulate in the brain and break down the blood/brain barrier, leading to build up of amyloid beta plaques, the hallmark of...
13
13

For nestork
Download Old Versions of CutePDF Writer for Windows - OldVersion.com CutePDF :: Product :: CutePDF Writer
1
1

Paint - still with the 'brush strokes' !!
Ok, guys, here's the challenge: What to do to prevent brush strokes. And, don't tell me roll it on, because that just makes the 'brush' strokes different, less controllable, and a giant mess if not...
47
47

Metal porch versus wood porch cover
I am working on 2 bids for a customer who would prefer a wood as opposed to a metal cover for the porch. It would be added on to the house. He is concerned about the strength issue because of living...
4
4