Subject Author Posted Replies

Rolls flat garden hose
looks expensive, but might last longer than the elastic exploding hoses from China. http://www.assistedknife.com/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/25010

Value of items
Amazing, in this modern and changing society. Things used to be valuable, now can't give em away. I had a CRT computer monitor from the church. Fairly recent, works fine. They went with flat panel,...
71
71

I just saw a home improvement tip that might work
I never tried this, but the tip says if you have a stripped Phillips screw, you can put a rubber band between the tip and the screw to help remove it. Good idea?
80
80

OT Car repair
Since I do not know of an "active" car repair group, maybe some home repair people might know the answer. I sure would like to know of an active car repair group. Anyway, I drained the radiator on my...
63
63

soffit vent channel/baffle installation
been looking to add some insulation and install soffit vent channel in the attic. does the channel has to be installed in ** all ** the void between the rafters or just a few around where the vents...
2
2

AT&T DSL
Anyone here have experience with AT&T DSL service/repair? I'm considering switching to AT&T DSL and was wondering how well they respond to line problems.
45
45

What's the cost of having a electric pole relocated
I am buying property & there is an AEP power pole right in the center of my yard. Anyone no the cost to have it moved to a different spot. I think the pole powers 3 different homes
25
25

genie garage door opener bound up
I have an older genie screw drive that is bound up it turns freely by hand when I removed cover but it sounds bound up when trying ......Ive tried removing limiters and removing batteries and...
2
2

Generator Size Based On Average Kilowatts
I'm thinking of getting a propane-powered whole-house backup generator with the automatic switch on when the power fails. I went through the electric bills for the last twelve months and found that we...
70
70

Whirlpool Microwave not working: fix or replace?
Whirlpool Gold Accuwave System built September '08, purchased in December '08. Serial # TRW3626483 Two days ago it stopped working. It turns on, lights on, just doesn't heat at all. There was a...
24
24

Bosch 125FX Tankless WH
Hello everyone, I installed a Bosch 125FX natural gas water heater in my home in 2005. It has been working well up until a month ago. On one day, I noticed there was no hot water at the kitchen sink....
3
3

OT, The Bicycle I'd Want If I Could Ride One
It's been years since I was able to ride a bicycle and I know there is at least one person who posts to this group who rides a bike daily. I was in very good shape when I rode a bicycle for...
14
14

OT, The Things Men Don't Know
I had to share this video. It's about how very little human males know about the creatures known as Women. ^_^ TDD SIGN UP FOR DROPOUT.TV, available WORLDWIDE: https://bit.ly/2FdSxcO App available in...
2
2

Does my microwave diode look good to you?
I just tested my microwave diode where, unfortunately, it seems to be good: Forward biased with a 9 VDC battery, I measure 7 VDC across the diode; reverse biased, I read 9 VDC across the diode (given...
27
27

Primer bulb problems on weedeater wt3100 weed eater
Somebody replaced the primer bulb and now there is no gas in bulb, could they have the hoses turned around? Thanks
3
3