Subject Author Posted Replies

Echo leaf blower carb tool
I bought an Echo PB-250 leaf blower about 2 years ago. It has never worked well. I brought it back to the dealer and he gave me some bull about the gas being old. The dealer is now gone out of...
5
5

How to determine size of mini screwdrivers?
I have various mini screwdrivers that became separated from their cases. Some were labeled by a number system, some by fractional inch measurements. Is there a way to measure them to put them back in...
3
3

OT, Are You In Need Of Laughter?
The folks in Norway are a bit odd. I came across a number one hit song and video from Norway which some think is the new Gangnam Style viral video. The group or singer has a name that seems to be a...
11
11

Generac generator (natural gas) starts but won't stay running
It will only run for about 8sec's then stops. It does it 4 or 5 times then shuts down.
35
35

charger amps
Does it make any difference on output amperage if output voltage is the sam e in wall plug/USB charger adapters? Referring to 1 amp vs 1.8 amps. Forme r is for iPhone & latter for Kindle Fire HD. Was...
27
27

Refrigerator -- terrible smell!
Desperate! For over a month there has been a terrible smell coming from the refrigerator AND the freezer!!! Frig. is a medium-end Whirlpool w/top freezer, about 6-7 years old. I took EVERY item out of...
49
49

Structural Pipe Flange?
I want to bread-board a lee board bracket for a sailing canoe as in But, until I get proof-of-concept, I want to use something cheap - like galvanized pipe instead of dropping a bundle on stainless...
4
4

Caked fertilizer: best way to use?
We have half a large bag of Scott's SummerGuard fertilizer that has large caked lumps in it -- not clumps of granules, but huge "crystalline" blocks. I don't think it ever came in contact with water;...
7
7

Neighbor's toilet rocks when flushing
Older tank model? Water swirls around all on one side so it makes toioet sway. Floor within 18" of toiletbase is very soft.
3
3

More leakers.
Found 47 (forty seven) leaky D cell Rayovac batteries I'd not noticed before. Last batch was 16, if memory serves. What brand works better, and less likely to leak? I know, this is likely to start a...
67
67

happy new year!....
...to my fellow Jewish AHRs. May the New Year bring you health, happiness and prosperity. (Same goes for all AHR religions -- and none!) And may we have peace on earth. HB
7
7

Another Refrig. Question
I have two Frigidaire refrigerators. The old one was bought in 1997 and is in the garage. Still works fine but the ice maker quit and the refrig. wa s so old we couldn't find a new one to fit or it...
7
7

Walkie Talkie Building Melts Cars, Fries Eggs
http://tinyurl.com/kqpzwo7 Exclusive: Walkie Scorchie melted my Jag - CityAM : CityAM
1
1

What is a good industrial ceiling fan switch to replace a Rhine UC9020?
I have 2 60" industrial ceiling fans of unknown manufacture (Emerson, Hampton Bay, Hunter, ???) that have been working beautifully for about 2 years. They had 4 speed switches that stopped working at...
2
2

Laminate Flooring question
I am finishing my basement, and want to put laminate flooring in 2 large rooms (kitchen and family room. These rooms are separated by an 8 foot open archway.. as indicated by the link below. The...
21
21