Subject Author Posted Replies

will birds eat old corn-on-the-cob.
Will birds eat old corn-on-the-cob? The little store I go to had individual ears of corn still in their husks, and packages of 3 mostly dehusked. I bought one ear. It was good so I went back for more....
21
21

Ten foot long want to spray some kind of wood filler
I know everyone will say to just get a bigger ladder, but it would be easier (and cheaper) if I could just find a way to apply any kind of sealant (foam will do) into a 3-inch wide by about 1-1/2...
11
11

Well thank you for the reference to all those videos
One of them' did actually show my cover, the one without the screw holding it on. But it says that there is a clip holding it on and mine doesnt have a clip either. So the plastic of that cover must...

Garage door opener clicker stopped working
What is the process of getting a garage door opener clicker to work again? I had been using the "Clicker" brand hand held three button garage door opener clicker for years when it recently stopped...
2
2

OT 1800 special tax districts in Florida.
There are 1800 special tax districts in Florida. Disney is one of them.
15
15

I need sink strainer installation help
Hi All, I replaced my sink strainer on my stainless steel sink with a Jaclo 2806-PCH Duo Strainer made a thin string of plumber's putty around the top of the sink and inserted the strainer. Then...
25
25

OT. No Battery Chevy Spark
GM won't is out of replacement batteries for the Chevy Spark. They were made from 2013 to 2016.<> GM’s supply of Spark EV battery packs may have run out.
38
38

Electric hot water elements
I hear a faint whistling noise in my electric water tank. When I shut off the breaker the noise stops. Could it be bad elements?
1
1

Ping Retirednoguilt Follow-up on TV repair, for friend who lives in the st icks
Success. Retirednoguilt was kind enough to post Power supply on ebay shows a fuse in the photo : that looks just like her power supply. I think there might have been one other for sale somewhere in...
5
5

Any exploding pump up sprayers?
I bought a new pump up sprayer at the local cheap tools place. I open the box, remove the deadly contraption and put the proper amount of properly mixed insecticide inside. As I neared the most...
1
1

dishwasher pooling water and THEN leaking
My GE Profile PDWT180R10SS started not draining water. I ran it a few times to see if anything drained and it doesn't. I felt around the filter and the top came off so that I can get my hand in it,...
35
35

Guy inhaled 1" drill bit.
Guy inhaled 1" drill bit. Went deep in his lung. Doctors used a device meant for the early detection of cancer and that's how they found it, or how they got it out, or something. But they got it out....
1
1

How to get this faucet handle off?
Dont see any screws or caps. Pulling on the handle doesn't seem to budge. Rotating it moves the whole thing. Hoping not to have to climb underneath, space is tight!
5
5

Aquabug hose broken
The hose of my Aquabug is broken how can I replace it?
2
2

Down-Spout extension
If I want to install a down-spout extension and run it under a walk made of pavers resting on screenings/paver-base, can I just run corrugated pipe under the walk section or do I need to run PVC under...
18
18