Subject Author Posted Replies

high school druggies (Law and Order: SVU)
Sad. Even the next door neighbors secretly try to date the high school girls next door.
4
4

OT Are Toyota Takomas for wimps?
Are Toyota Takomas for wimps? They keep playing a commercial where a man and his little son are in that car watching clouds and imagining what they look like, when the kid sees a cougar. Instead of...
15
15

Hey Frank, I climbed Mt. Jackson
Funny, after the posts about mean elevation, I was in Cape May New Jersey this afternoon. I climbed Mt. Jackson, the highest point in Cape May at an elevation of 14.5 feet ASL. Had a lobster roll at...
10
10

Disc brakes "sings"
Sometimes my front brake emits a "singing" sound. It stops when I apply the brake, but then come back. How can I stop that? Thanks.
6
6

dyson dC23 seems to have died?
In the middle of use, we unplugged it from one socket and moved to a socket in another room and it wont turn on! So we left it plugged in pondering our next course and suddenly after an hour, it...
2
2

Re: OT: meeting notes
In article says... My kind of man. I know where I stand with people like that. I was over $ 150,000 better off not too long ago under Trump. Hard to tell how much lower the IRA and other stocks will...
9
9

Grease gun - grease comes out around the plunger rod
I loaded a new cartridge into my grease gun and when I pump it the grease comes out around the plunger rod.
1
1

Metal in the microwave
Costco Salmon Risotto has a metal band around the top of each cup. asks if it can go in the microwave and I say no, after testing it with a knife (it's not magnetic though so maybe it's aluminum). But...
3
3

Re: Advantium 120 repair (2023 Update)
How stupid is the John Doe troll? The John Doe troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC on 20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error: at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the...
5
5

Anti Virus problem
Got an email today. I'm sure this is legit so I'll sign up and give them my credit card information. ƲRGENTT: YouurrDeeviiceHaasBeenInfectedWith (24) Viᖇuses YouuɾMcAfeeSubscriptionExpiɾeed
3
3

Garage side door
Helping a friend. Garage side door is destroyed. I was asked if I could fix or replace it. Gonna replace it. Went to Home Depot but nobody could help me that knew anything about doors other than to...
23
23

Garbage disposal motor hum
Helping a friend. This garbage disposal motors says it was installed in 2013 and is 3/4HP and it's in a kitchen sink and the motor won't run (it hums ever so slightly). [ pressed the red button on the...
29
29

Re: OT. 2nd Amendment Ruling.
In NC you can open carry without restrictions. For a CCW you spend a day in class mostly for the law and shoot a few rounds to make sure you know what end of the gun the bullets come out of. Then a...
3
3

High water pressure; Moen cartridge
I recently downsized into a condo, and sensing that the water pressure might be a bit high, today I bought a water pressure gauge from Home Despot, and got a reading of 90psi at an outside hose...
20
20

Split air conditioning question
Hello all, I am about to purchase an air conditioner. I am considering a Pioneer Split AC. The only suitable wall is in the middle of the home, about 10 feet away from the exterior, about 10ft up from...
6
6