Subject Author Posted Replies

Rheem furnace schematic doesn't seem to match actual circuit board
Right, no HUM terminal on upflow models. Might find an adapter, I don't know. Good luck. http://globalimageserver.com/fetchDocument.aspx?id=e2d09e4a-78e1-4b32-9650-ec353620f65b
2
2

OT - things kids say
Need to know that Brady is 6 years old. He has red hair, blue eyes, and is probably diagnosed as ADHD. I sense he'll be single for most of his life. =================== My kids might need a little...
2
2

GE R.O. Water Filter
I installed 3 of the subject GE reverse osmosis water filters about a year ago. (The model number is PXRQ15RBL). My daughter wanted one (because she didn't like Los Angeles city water), so I stalled...
3
3

Does cavity in Microwave be rapaired ?
Sir, My microwave oven doesn't work. When technician came he advise that now this oven can't repaired as cavity is gone. Means what ?
5
5

Starting furnace after being off for 3 years
They generally produce some ozone, but not that much. Uv kills upon exposure. Some water treatment plants use large uv lamps to purify water. ozone generators just use high voltage ac corona on plates...
16
16

Elaborate Christmas lights - Power Failures
When seeing some of the Elaborate Christmas lights people are putting on their homes, and noticing more people doing this, I'm wondering what precentage of the population would have to decirate to the...
4
4

(OT) Replacing white numbers on a keyboard
I remember typing class...all Remington manual typewriters...by 1 month most of the girls could type 30 w/m and most guys took 3 months! (1962)
28
28

January Gasoline?
Somewhere I saw a post from somebody who claimed that the best time to buy gasoline that is to be stored was in January. Yeah... Stabil and all that.... Our local pumps all have "10% Ethanol" on them...
8
8

Replacing an FPE Stab Lock panel
Original panel dates to 1957. No issues with it but I've read about the many bad things about this unit. Also, the local codes now require 100A service and the present panel with two mains of 30 for...
9
9

Construction Adhesive Question
Hello, Question regarding tghe tubes of "Construction Adhesive" you see in HD and elsewhere; variousa brands of apparently. I am not familiar with this type of adhesive, so would like to ask: I have...
6
6

Exposed Outdoor Main Breaker problems
In my area, all commercial buildings must have an exterior MAIN breaker, and it can not be locked. This is so the fire department can shot off the power quickly if there is a fire or other disaster....
26
26

Kohler-14RESAL: how much to install one of these things?
Hi All, Can you guys make a ball park guess as to how much it would cost to install one of these things: Kohler-14RESAL? The generator would be positioned about 10 feet from my and gas meters....
1
1

Ping Stormin': 33!
Hi Stormin, Got a Christmas card from one of my Aunts on the Christian-ish side of the family. Had a family portrait on it. If I count bottom left to top right, I get 33. (The other way around comes...
1
1

OT -What has happened to Google Maps?
I just went to my bookmarked "Google Maps" to find out where a special hard ware store is located. Instead of getting my normal 60540 local area code map, I get s high-altitude panoramic view of the...
14
14

Smoke alarms
Suggestions for battery operated smoke alarms. I currently have alarms with a built in light, tho I doubt the light would do any good in a real fire. My current smoke alarms have 2-9v each. I see some...
4
4